Put deathwing as a hero!

I want one thing only in hots and its an hero , i want to see deathwing this year or the end of this year only this i wish and will be pleased nothing more!

1 Like

Agreed, but tbh he could also be a really nice Objective :smiley:

Like, if 1 team loses the obj fight and the other gets it, deathwing arises from the underground and flies over to the opponets base and burns it down (which ofc does x - damage and doesnt destroy it at once xD) or smth along these lines but tbh as a hero idk how he will be played/look, as an only dragon form or human-dragon abilitya interaction?

1 Like

i prefere as a hero thx anyway for the suggestion :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think, lady Vashj is the upcoming one, thts wht the hype is about

1 Like

the map death wing oh my god !!!

yup a deathwing map can b fun,

but most players want him as a hero,
he would have a big hit box, something a bit bigger than azmodan i suppose.
but it will be a challenge to balance him in the current roster.
he cant b an assassin for his size, should b a tank only, not even bruiser, else he wil b unkillable

not if they make him on his human form, just like all the other dragons in the game (chromi, alextrasza)

he has a human form too?
didnt know, HOTS is the only moba i played, but bcoz deathwing deathhwing is spammed around forums, i searched him out, only saw a bg black fire-covered dragon in pics

I believe all dragons in warcraft have a human form

ah ok, then it can work well, same like alex
but can make the interaction a bit different.

For alex, she can turn into dragon for a short time, and the cd is long for her trait that turns her into dragon

For deathwing, it can be same like Greymane.
Can shift between human n dragon form with low cooldown using his D
but the Q W E are changed according to the form he is in
Also, while in Dragon form his AA (fire breath) is ranged and does AoE damage and damage is 20% increased
While in human form his AA is ranged and have no buff on damage.

He takes 2 seconds to change from human to dragon, but can instantly turn into human. While dragon, hes walk speed is 20% less.

things like tht to balance him out can make him work

1 Like