Pyroblast Kalle!Too OP!

Kalle can kill Tracer with full health with pyroblast!
It is damn op.
Tracer needs more health and more damage because she is like paper!

Yes give her 5000 health and have her heal for 50% of the damage she deals on top of that she should have infinite blinks start at level 20…

1 Like

I’m surprised you gave tracer as an example and not something like probius or valla. Tracer can escape with either quickly dashing with her 3 Qs or just use E to cancel the channeling. If you would say something like “what if they’re on cooldown?”- yes you might be screwed but the same goes with for someone like genji if he used his block already.

And no pyroblast is not OP

kael’thas pyroblast is arguably the worse one out of his 2 ults, it has a very long travel time making it less then ideal in team fights, there are several abilities that straight up ignore its damage, spell armor ruins this ability, over all its just not that great of an ability tbh but yes getting blown to piece as a squish because kael was picked and you play achampion that cannot use an escape ability (such as the afore mentioned valla) but then again over all i’d say due to valla’s high sustained damage and decent mobility she really shouldn’t have that ability too…

i’d say personally that the Phoenix is better due to its great zoning capabilities and all together versatility… all in all its a matter of: kael doesn’t really need more burst because flamestrike and living bomb already deal a massive amount of damage and its far better to add some utility

It’s ironic because tracer is one of the heroes that can dodge the pyroblast (with blink) and avoid its damage completely.

Vs some heroes it can be OP. I recall losing about 80% of my health with some heroes. vs others, like varian with is imun to all damage talent, it’s useless, if they are just somewhat able to time it. Vs a team with Medive who can figure out how to use his shield, it helps the opponents.