Qhira, bane of fair play

Hello.

I’m writhing here, because i recetly picked up HotS and i realy enjoyed it, untill … the hero mentioned in the title happened. I know it’s great and exiting for you guys to do stuff like that( new hero, new playstily etc.) but don’t you think she’s a little overtuned. Constant stuns, high damage, and damage over time. When an assasin hero can take down a whole team or atleast half a team all by herself constantly i think it creates a negative player environment. Just wanted to say that.

Thank you and have a nice day.

1 Like

This is the reality how blizzard forcing you to invest money in this trash game.

Its just her DoT damage is slightly over tuned… for instance fountain or malf HoT, BW healing… those things can’t keep up with 5 stack of bleed.

Generally, she is very easy to counter. Dehaka, Valeera, Bwing… all hard counter her.

Keep in mind all her stuff is a skill shot, so, dodge it and she becomes useless.

They have addressed this a bit actually

Ye, seen the notes… still not enough… fountain or HoT’s can’t keep you up through that bleed.

I can even somehow justify player healing being not enough, but fountain is unacceptable, seeing how easy it is to apply 5 stack.

Only other DoT that does that much is lvl 16 5 stack corruption, which is pretty much impossible to apply unless some very specific criteria is met.

Honestly I find the poison of Lunara and Nazeebo to be WAY WORSE

Seeing as they are both Ranged Heroes anyway

Qhira being melee has to make some effort at least and all her abilities except for W are skillshots

My only complaint about her is that she has a bit too many passive talents that makes being good with her quite easy without making much effort to be good

It honestly does feel like they ran out of ideas

But it’s still honestly not that big a deal because most people don’t pick those anyway

Nazzebo hurts only when stacked on lvl 20… Lunara poison is ultra weak tbh.

Kira only has to land her skill shot to grab on to you, then applys 5 stacks instantly… this is from lvl 1.

Its just not proportional.

Trust me, when it comes to DoT’s only 5 stack corruption can compare. But that is super hard to land… and only at lvl 16 anyways.

Nazeebo’s poison hurts badly if he manages to get in a lucky hit with five toads even without Vile Infection

ADD to that the fact that he has two charges of that and he can hit you with TEN TOADS and completely destroy you

Lunara I agree in a way but that “ultra weak” is ultra dangerous when you yourself are at very low health and she uses W

Lunara also applies her poison with every basic attack

Qhira has to land a skillshot or use a basic attack at MELEE RANGE to do what she does

I say Qhira would be downright Under-Powered if her bleed damage got turned down because Melee Assassins NEED that extra power to keep up with the ranged ones

Those are some specific conditions… compared to her E into Q which isn’t too hard to land.

As you say, you really have to get lucky to hit 10 toads on a same person. You kinda have to be melee, thats where Zeebo doesn’t want to be.

They can balance her more, reduce bleed damage, increase her AA or direct damage from Q. Got no problem to get owned by direct damage… but her style is just way too punishing. Even backing away from her, doing normal healer stuff can’t save you. Bwing can’t heal through it, Malf can’t… its a bit OP if you ask me.

It wouldn’t be so bad if they wanted to her to be a pokey last-hitter type by bleed/bursting down weakened targets, but her current damage is enough to reduce any non-tank to that weakened state as a hard engage.
I like the idea of a ‘hunting’ mechanic where she isn’t very strong in direct confrontations but can swoop in for a risky kill like a melee Tracer, or even something unique where she can pick a specific target for Hunter bonuses against that target.

Any form of coordinated team that has stuns wrecks her instantly. Problem is in solo play or uncoordinated teams.

What can you do… its one of those impossible to handle on low rank, useless on high rank heroes.