Random dc in-game/in menus/in draft

So I am now gaming on a newly built PC. Ryzen 5 2600, Radeon RX 580 8 GB, SSD etc. Game keeps dc-ing at least once, lately even more in-game and occasionally in menus as well. Rest is fine this happens for a few sec per game, but obviously it sucks if it happens in a tf (it happens totally randomly, sometimes I am at base, sometimes in tf, sometimes omw).

Tried every trouble shoot step from the classic ones. Reset windows. Reinstalled windows. Did everything really. Problem persists. And of course it’s only in HotS.

Could there be hope for me? I had no issues on laptop, but I don’t want to play on my laptop, it’s a shame to not be able to play on the PC.

Good morning JamesDickens,

Have you gone through the usual steps here?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I have the same almost the same problem, just reverse…I can play from PC, but cannot from laptop, not to often, but 3 times a month I get DCed in the draft, while can keep the chat, but timer ticks 0 and the new turn simply does not start. So its just 1,5 division every month…But support says they cannot do anything with it ofc…They just can recommend to do these basic setup thing that are already written, so they dont have to do any effort. Get used to blizz company

Hello Dewdrop,

If you can play fine on your PC, but not with your Laptop there must be something with the Laptop and/or connection. How is the Laptop connected to the Internet? Via cable or wireless connection?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Hey, yeah I have gone through all the steps. The issue persists even with all programs closed

Both are connected wireless, standing in the same place in my room. I mean they were, cause my PC was old as hell so I dont use it anymore, replaced it by a new Asus Gamer laptop. Well I never have any issuse playing other online games like SCII,HS or CSGO, just to mention some. It only happenes in HoTS. Which really bothers me because this is the only one I play in ranked mode.