Ranked match suggestion

The system is broken and often i end up with either no tank or healer or even both.

i shouldnt be forced to pick tank or healer every game! so people that will suggest that just keep that to your self!

im preffered 1: Ranged assassin 2: Bruiser

Change 1: If a player play their Preffered 1 choise the get some extra points for a win and some extra xp for the hero it self.
same goes for preffered 2 but not as much.

how ever if you chose a class thats no preffered you get Point reduction in you win or lose. (exception if you chose tank and healer as preffered and your team allready have that picked by someone else you dont get any penalty)

Your bonus Points will be higher if the preffered class is Healer or Tank than it would any other class.

Change 2: If a player is playing very good, ex: top dmg in both siege and hero, most xp, kills, heal ammount + clutch heals, objective stuff, gets MVP while on losing team.

that player should either get Points or just not lose Points on game loss.

and if your on the winning team maby get a Little more point and xp, perhaps if you get to promotion match just skip it and get up a rank right away.

know people will say this is bad.

but for example i had a period where i win 2-4 games in a row, totally carrying my team and get MVP etc get promotion match that i lose cuse i end up with trolls or just players thats way lower in skill compare to me, heck i even out do enemy team but lose anyway.
clearly i belong a rank up.

but if i dont i lose the games in the higher rank anyway and get ranked down again so there for there is no down side.

only help player that is to good for their rank to climb and avoid trolls and less skilled players to keep em down.

But you are not forced

Pick whatever you want and just play

You are not compelled to pick something you do not want to play

Other people in your game made their choice

Your choice does not have to be one made just to please them

Do what is best for you and do the best that you can

1 Like

problem is then to end upp in a ranked game with out Tank or healer. and it makes Everything alot harder.

I’ve won games where we had:

• No Healer
  • Double Healer
  • No Tank

Sometimes going full offensive pays off and utterly ruins traditional compositions

Thinking outside the box really pays off in this game

So don’t hesitate to do what you want

You are responsible for your own happiness

Play what you want and give it your best

And you will have done enough

sure, but Thos strategy is harder with people that dont have a real clue how to play.

and it gets my problem when rest of team reports me for not picking what they want -_-

This is irrelevant

There is no report for “not picking the hero we want” and it will never be valid

Nothing will happen due to it

Most people just report for Abusive Chat when they report someone so if you refuse to type a single word in Draft Team Chat and Team Chat then nothing bad will end up happening to you no matter which hero you pick

Believe me I know

I have been doing this for a long time now

So there is no reason for you to get upset over anyone reporting you

Their reports will never be valid as long as you aren’t breaking the actual rules

Many players move from Bronze with playin Tank,or Silver playin Healer.
But you must be very good.

I don`t understand why players force to play some Hero with exmpl 40-45% winrate on more than 100 or 200 games…

You should adapt on your team,playin any role needed.New game new players,if you dont have team. If you are good as assassin then you dont have any problem to rank up,couse you doing your job good.

More you play,more you will get trolls Afk`s …

I again started to play from Bronze and think I only lost max two games clearly all others couse of trolls and stuff.

Just cant avoid how you call trolls or whatever,how many ppl in game you cant know what is happening there maybe have some issue with PC,or his dog running throu house,phone call or whatever and ppl with losing streak instant start to blame couse of no reason,starting fight outnumbered then when die start pinging and spam 10 minutes like neurotic.

In this game skill is limited,what you want to say you pressing your button better than somebody.
Only strategy work in this game.

You’re not gonna have trolls in every game, and you’re not going to have people refusing to fill rolls all the same. Just communicate to your team what you can play and give them some options and ideas of what to fill instead of flaming whoever instalocks something. In the case you don’t have an optimal team comp, just play it out. It’s not impossible to win like he said

2 Likes