Ranked points and DC

Hi!
I wanted to play storm league just simply climb a bit i started from bronze last season now I’M in gold 4 … I was in gold 4…I disconected from the lobbyi waited 2 min and quit the game and i hoped i can reaconnect to the game. Restarted but no i can’t do that. There is no problem with that, that i got a 3 match “win ban” from playing league. I get it people dodge bad teams they shouldn’t do that fine… But i lost 600LP cause i diconnected. Overall because my internet was gone for 5 sec i got 3 match BAN and lost 600 LP. I get it people who dodge every second game should get this kinda of punishment but my internet shutdown for 5 sec and i get this… Nice :slight_smile:

And my other favorite thing about league that i had 58% winrate last season till macth makeing started to drop me in with people below 45% winrate and the full team was below that. I lost 7 games in row clearly they played a whole different game then me.

I believe now mmr takes account only current position in ladder and disregard the wr completely, it is more based on lucky what mmr guys you get to as your teammates. I believe this system makes smurfing so easy as they are frequently matched versus same mmr new players. These new players tend to have terrible wr.

First …is not easy to be created or wirteing such program which can detect internet lagg,discounets,PC issues.
And secound this MMR points system is NOT so good, and its about luck sometime in many game situacions.
and 3…these -500 points punishment ,MUST stay,because this half trash player base will start use it like surender option or abuse it!.
and 4…half player base is trash
And you and like many for 1515151 times poinint this punushment -500,600 points problem…
If someone from team of HoTS ,can create such program,would be nice,but for now,NONE cant do that!!!
And not need to be repeated one same problem over and over again.
IF you was a little high intellected person ( gamer) then you would undertand that.but you cant.
And this current MM and MMR point system is bad,because you lose almost same points and win(of course dependance from vs team MMR points),and because not exist death ratio % calculated system and MM not match vs such players with high death ratio %.
Im almost sure will be better than this current MMR points system.
But for that must be test long time,but there is onether problem,in PTR server players log in so low %.