Raynor Challenge, unbeliavable results

Everything starts from the fact that in one of my two profiles, called Heisenzerg, I had great suspicions the system had “blocked” me, or worse, it tried to demolish me. I stop playing because every ranked game had become unpleasant, a real disease, and I resume a few days later randomly with a secondary profile (Motaro).

Coincidentally the secondary profile has the same rank (gold), and just to do something I decide to try using only Raynor, also because when I try to fix my team anyhow to achieve a win, the final result (defeat) does not change anyway.

Almost incredibly I win virtually ALL of the matches. Massive damage, huge exp, killings, assists, advices, aid, depush, camps, I do everything. Also because (without offence for the gold league playerbase) it is usually easy to outplay this elo. Moral of the story I have 80% + winrate and I get sent by gold5 to gold1 (MVP rate is something like 40% of the matches).

Here comes the mystery. I go back to the “real” profile, Heisenzerg, the one i literally ragequit to, and start doing the same Raynor “challenge”, certain of the fact i just had to pick a strong AA every single game to climb … (Currently gold3, went down from Plat1 at the beginnign of the season)
… … …
45% winrate. I’m back at the horror movie, every single game. Nothing has changed since I left it. It still looks cursed.
Same rank (gold), same player (me), same champ (raynor).
With Motaro, I win every single game, with Heisenzerg, hardly half of them.
It’s unbeliavable, tanks with mental problems, tracers solo laner that at level 4 try to keep a temple and dies, deserted lanes, every singe ally build totally wrong, exp almost 0, and not only, also against very strong and coordinated opponents who know timings for camps, build correctly, and counter pick, posiiton nicely . Every. Single. Game.
They don’t even look like gold. My allies are worse than bronze and they always show it since draft.

If I had a hunch that the profile named Heisenzerg had some problems and I couldn’t get it up and not for my fault, now it has become certainty with this simple test.
It puts me against much stronger adversaries than the other, with much worse allies. As if Heisenzerg was the best player EU with infinte MMR and Motaro was the worst of the bronzes.

It can’t be a coincidence. There are obviously some huge system MM problems.

3 Likes

This is very interesting

Please keep up the good work

Your research may result in solving a lot of problems this game currently has

I have noticed the same. I think veteran mmr has some kind of anchoring and points system is something really different from mmr. In points you might be bad but in mmr good and then mmr puts you worse teammates vs solid enemy. But the thing is that you play in low rank and there are vey huge caps between smurfs and low ranks