Region change option

Hi guys,

Well, it saddens me to think this is just ANOTHER post asking for an account’s region change option, or something.

I recently moved from South America to Europe. My account there was level one thousand and something, it had a LOT of costumes and stuff, I put a lot of time and money on it, and now I find myself here with just a couple of heroes. My new account sucks, sincerely. Sorry, but that’s the truth, and I don’t really feel like starting all over.

Please please, do something about this.

1 Like

I used my HotS account to log on America Region for long time, so I have a lot of unlocked and won content.

I recently moved to United Arab Emirates and the most suitable servers for me to join and not having huge latency are Europe and Asia Servers, however I can’t only see Singapore, North America, Australia and Brazil. I would like to see also Europe server option on the “Language and Region” inside HotS option.

Secondly, when I search for either QM or Ranked, most of the time the Waiting Time estimation is short (less than minute) but the actual waiting time could reach 6-10 minutes, this happens when selecting either Best Match or Singapore Server. This does not happen when I select North America Server, but the latency is huge; and it also does not happen when I login to Europe Region, however I lose all my unlocked content. I would like to have access to my previous unlocked content while connecting to Europe Regions so I can enjoy low latency, low waiting time and all my unlocked content/stats (in other words, i don’t want to be a smurf in Europe region as it will ruin the game for the real starters).
Regards,