Right click very intermittent in game

Was not having this issue prior to today. When in-game right click frequently just does not respond, therefore resulting in me not moving or acting…

• Cant see Windows has done an update from the update history unless I’m being blind on that one

• I have checked my mouse to make sure theres nothing stuck under the button - I only got this mouse end of November19

• I have restarted both the game and the computer and when i right click anywhere else consistently outside of game, I dont have this issue

Little lost on what to do next :confused:

Hey there Kayulzz,

While it doesn’t exactly match your problem description, the steps here might be worth a try: Mouse Clicking in Wrong Location.

Other than that a common source for problems like this would be overlays included in other software, a popular one being Discord. Start by simply disabling the overlay function there if it’s currently turned on but if it’s still happening, you’ll want to follow the steps here to Close Background Applications.

If it’s a USB connected mouse you may want to try using a different port as well in case that helps, or if possible of course try a different mouse altogether.