Scan and Repair locked from launching game at all

Let me set the scene because I’m not sure exactly where I got locked from playing the game:
Playing Lt.Morales in a QP match, I have my internet disconnect because it’s unreliable as I’m in a rural area, but every other time I’ve disconnected HotS has actually been reliable in getting me back in after my internet comes back. For this match specifically I had my duo friend inform me that the match ended while I was reconnecting. So not wanting to be stuck in the infinite loading loop I exit to desktop and go to relaunch the game.
It may also be worth mentioning that recently I have been launching the game through the files as per the “HeroesSwitcher_x64” application as a reoccurring update of 137MB was downloading itself every time I launched the game through the Battle.net launcher and I didn’t want to stress out my bad internet as mentioned before. After I launched the game again I got the relatively common “version mismatch please relaunch and repair though the battle net launcher” and I’ve had this appear many times before, I just repair and launch the game again without any problems whatsoever. This time however after the repair completed I was confronted with the message: “Whoops! Looks like something broke. Give it another shot.” alongside the Error code: “BLZBNTAGT00000BB8” so I did try to scan and repair again but every time I have attempted to repair I am stuck in the same error message.
Even launching the game through “HeroesSwitcher_x64” gives me a notification that says that the files are harmed and that I need to repair to launch the game. As mentioned this does not work and I am locked into the cycle of “Whoops!”
I navigated to the website which suggested a handful of fixes for “BLZBNTAGT00000BB8” but I tried all of them with no success. I deleted my indices folder then attempted a scan and repair but this changed nothing about the failed repair state. Currently I have returned this folder back as it didn’t seem to be the fix.
I’ve restarted my computer, I’ve restarted battle.net, I’ve reinstalled battle.net. I don’t know what to do. It might be that I need to reinstall HotS but I can’t help but feel that there’s something minor that’s missing because I feel like a complete reinstall is a bit overkill. However if a reinstall is what is needed then darn and so be it.

Sorry for the blocky text.

(Nevermind i got it fixed. it appears that this same error is something faced by some Warzone/COD players. Despite one of the websites saying that the fix only works for COD games it does in fact apply to other games.

appuals (I can’t post links apparently) has a page where they talk about the error, if you search up “BLZBNTAGT00000BB8” it should be one of the top results.

Disregard where it says "Delete everything except the data folder (COD titles ONLY)"
as at least for HotS this fix worked for me, although I tried every other step before attempting it because of the warning about it only working for CoD titles.)