SL disconnect... Hots Fail

Hallo,
ich wurde jetzt erneut aus SL spiel geworfen nach dem ich ein Spiel gefunden habe… Bin dadurch nun schon 1 1/2 ligen abgestiegen, dazu mal weider als Desateur makiert… langsam bin ich echt angep**** davon… . Ich kann wohl nichts dafür das seit dem Letzten Patch die server nimmer richtig laufen, an mein Internet liegt es auch nicht weil permanent alle downloads und programme nebenbei laufen, was auch immer so ist… .

Also frage ich mich ob das ganze so weiter gehen soll oder mal was gemacht wird? Und es ist schon nervig genug durch den Reset wieder hoch zu kommen… .

Hello zaubeR,

This is the forum for the English language. So please repost your issue in English or head over to the forum for the German language.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Hello,
I was again thrown from SL game after I found a game … I have already descended by 1 1/2 leagues, this time weider as Desateur maked … slowly I’m really ***** of it … I can not help it since the last patch, the server never run properly, to my Internet, it is not synonymous because all the downloads and programs run by the way, whatever is …

So I wonder if the whole thing should go on or something is done? And it’s annoying enough to come back up through the reset …

Hello again,

Other programs and especially downloads might not have the same requirement to a connection as Heroes of the Storm. Therefore it can happen, that a download for example runs smoothly while Heroes struggles to have a stable connection. You should go run through these steps here and run aWinMTR while playing the game to see if there are connection issues.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?