So before we get anymore heroes

Can we get some more maps already. I think we are way over do for new ones.

2 Likes

The last new map we saw was alterac and it was very long ago so yeah it would be nice to see a new map. But I also think that seeing mines again would also be nice.

The problem is that HOTS doesn’t have a big team anymore and making a new map takes a lot of time. Another problem is that maps don’t bring money like new heroes do.

1 Like

Yeah various maps is one of signature thing of this game but we have already 15 maps. Is it little for most players ? :slight_smile: I doubt it especially if we consider that devs still can’t make all these maps are fully playable (by they opinion). Long-sufferings Haunted Mines and Hanamura as example. Plus aspects which were listed man above

i dont think we need anymore maps

1 Like

A new map or hero would be nice

The problem with new maps is how to make them without resembling others too much. I doubt there is room for more than 1 or 2, especially if Haunted mines will finally get their rework. Though having something Protoss-based for complete Starcraft set or maybe Warsong Gulch with carrying the flag Hanamura-style but personally might be great.

I think we are fine with the maps we have

1 Like

I don’t get the issue with haunted mines. I never had an issue with it. I have an issue with Garden of Terror after it’s rework. Getting objective on that map seems quite “powerful”. Plus now it seems to be more like Alterac Pass. I guess before it was more like Dragon shire