So is hots dead i mean like dead dead

some people might argue that hots had been dead a long time ago since the HGCcancelation but other people said no it’s not dead like me as long as that the dev’s keep updating the game and adding new heroes the game will still be alive but sadly the last time we got a hero was about four months ago and also this year we didn’t get a lunar event I am saying that 6 days before the current winter event is over which lasted for such a very long time I have been playing this game for 3 years now but sadly I don’t think that I will keep going for any longer if the next patch wasn’t worth waiting for, so do you guys think that the game is dead or not? I wish that most people would answer no tbh.

Unfortunately the EU forums aren’t being used a lot. Most people use the US forums for the game, so it can appear as if there weren’t many people left discussing the game.

I believe that the game is far from dead, we still easily have hundreds of thousands of players, judging by interest on social media and queue times there is nothing to worry about. Did you see the recent PTR patch notes? It’s a pretty big patch and some of the changes look really interesting in my opinion. Also new Tassdar is a blast.

thanks for telling me that :slight_smile: needed to hear such news
and yes i find that new tass is so fun but i hoped to see a new hero as well after all that time

1 Like