Start to IP ban people

I just had an aram match, where 1 player decided to waste all his mana, before the countdown was over. I asked him why he did it. He said he wanted to lower his mmr. So he started off, ruining the match for the rest of the players. He claimed/assumed that we were bad players. The match hadn’t even started, or was early in the match! His argument doesn’t make sence. I said i hoped he gets perma banned. The game doesn’t need players like him. I assume nothing will actualy happen, as Blizzard doesn’t care and clearly don’t play their own games, or they wouldn’t be such a joke. He just said he would make a new account. And his current one was also getting old…! Something seriously needs to be done to players like this

No real mmr here. Try ranked u’ll see all “smurfs” staked at gold.

This game is as random as monopoly (included rank).
In monopoly your choices depend some to your success, but blizzard games its totaly random. DOes not matter what hero you choice, your allies or help you win, or will pull you down.
Its only one game where is posible player 0% winratio play diamond ligue…

Hi all,

adding to the topic. I´ve just played a game with an obvious troll player (ShAK12#2840):

1. Brand new account (lvl 59) currently in silver.
  2. 9 loses from last 10 matches, 7 of them with Nova, 14,3% win rate at KDA 7,78 means he was just trolling around and AFKing.

Of course I reported him, but could you be so kind and focus with permabans on those troll accounts. It´s ruining the game experience for all the other 9 players.

Maybe you could add a new reporting category for these intentional acts.

Thank you!

developers of this game should ben them self… for extremaly poor inteligence. I never seen more uninteligent people ever… animals are more usefull…