Store and matches are unavailable

Why would i bother myself if your solutions couldn’t help my fellow man up there ?
We got the same exact symptoms so consider us twins
Just do me a favor and tell your mates on the team to stop making game events
It ruin the game technically and apparently your best engineers are no longer serving HotS .

My question was why would I be able to play one blizzard game with non of the ports needed open but not another?

Good morning Dragonsteel,

Well, Diablo III doesn’t have a shop for example, nor does it have a similar character selection screen. As you can see from the list, Heroes of the Storm does need more ports, more communication ways if you want to call them like that, as for example Diablo III.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Because your issue might be easier to solve that the one from Dragonsteel, but it is up to you if you want to try the suggestions provided.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I managed to solve the problem. Some-how.

What I did was trying on my laptop. After loading for an eternity it worked there.
I then gave administrator permission to HeroesSwitcher_x65.exe and HeroesOfTheStorm_x64.exe. After that it did still not work. But enabling my antivirus VPN made it work, even after logging out and turning the VPN off again.

My guess would be that the VPN was what solved the problem but I do not know for sure.