Switch to other moba's

HOTS standard package to greet new players:

• a cesspool of player toxicity
  • an AI for disconnected players suicides doesn’t help the objective, doesn’t use spells, which when you reconnect other players greet you with more toxicity :slight_smile:
  • Brainless players not noticing the minimap and don’t go for the objectives, thank God for that expansive tutorial :slight_smile:
  • If you try advising players, they understand it as high criticism and decide to report you, but that doesn’t matter :slight_smile: because report system doesn’t work, you will find them easily in your next match
  • Don’t worry about reports in brawl and quickmatch, if you get reported too much they give you more quickmatch and brawl as your punishment. Or if you were toxic they will reward you with a mute and you can finally have some silence from other toxic players.
  • Unbalanced quickmatch hero composition, where your hero will find at least 2-3 counters, making you afk near your fort to not die :slight_smile: , how fun :slight_smile: :wink: :wink:
  • A brawl which offers 10% comeback, making you watch as enemy effortlessly go for your core for the next 10 min
  • All heroes to unlock, with the gold you don’t have, buuuuuut no worries :slight_smile: you have the weekly rotations, so you will be spoon fed by Blizzard’s rotation, how nice of them :slight_smile:
  • But if you don’t want to feel like a poor peasant just pay 100$ for 11000 gems to maybe unlock all heroes !
  • Get hyped to new loot boxes, where blessed rng will grant you more duplicates than that chance to unlock more heroes :slight_smile: . And yes my friend, duplicate system was purposefully implemented in the game, that list where you check which heroes the players owns is not in the game, making you role your already unlocked heroes infinite times. They need more cash sweethart :slight_smile:
  • Cool mechanics, like stealth, which works like this, you can see the player in stealth but you cannot autoattack to reveal no matter how close he is to you, requiring you to cast ability to reveal him, and every stealth hero is a nuker, so you see that nuke coming so if you miss you can’t escape baby :slight_smile: you’re gone :slight_smile:
  • Instead of common dispel mechanic, enjoy the very cool Stasis as your save, veeeeery cool :slight_smile:
  • Also enjoy those well balanced heroes, which you will see every game, making you suffer, but don’t you worry Blizzard is buffing and nerfing everyday so expect you next hero to have +1% health talent or quest for 0.25 dmg per minion any second now
  • Reconnect system and ram memory fill that is broken
  • Once you choose talents for your hero that is it my friend, if there is a stalemate game, your stuck for 10 min, enjoy that one hero pick off and gg, balance is tipped and game is finished
  • Ugly cosmetics
  • But God forbid devs actually try to improve the games technical aspects, no no, the devs actually thinks they achieved proper balance, and are actually doing metashifts :wink: Well, if you lie to yourself long enough, you forget about the truth :slight_smile: And that is how everyone should function.

Find other free games, this is the worst moba up to date, you can do better, if you have any brain you will figure out very soon in your first match that this piece of excrement has no depth and it is designed for kids. I regret every hour I spent in this garbage.

1 Like

BlaBlaBla?!
MurrrWuuurrMrrrrrrrrrr!

3 Likes

@SlavBro

I recently uninstalled (not as happy about it as you seem to be though lol). Enjoyed my time in the game alot but as a player who tried to climb ranked I gave up hope. Im not great and stuck in gold fequently, but I invested alot of time into learning comps, wombo combos. Most of my games now though have minimum 1 complete muppet. The guy who’s last pick (we need a healer) but picks gazlowe. Or says theyre a nova main (when is that ever a good idea? like really.) Maybe they have double blinds and our dunce picks Illidan and wonders why he does no damage. OR maybe we are blessed with having a squishy who likes to facecheck bushes. Every chance to take a 1v5, you just know theres one person in your squad who’s gonna take it. Dont worry though, when they die they can blame the healer! sorted :smiley: Basic stuff that belongs in QM but leaks over. I rarely have a close game - we stomp them or get stomped. That’s what pushed me over the edge. Neither of those is fun as I dont learn anything from it to take forward.

As you mentioned prior, if offering advice in e.g. draft, or during game, etc im told some abbreviation of stfu followed by a slur of insults. In truth I dont even blame the playerbase for much of the above - there’s little information out there (from Blizzard specifically) to guide people on how to play, or draft. Theres no consequence for much of the foul language, and no real perks of note for improving since you can buy everything through grinding QM or £££. I bet if skins were gated behind attaining certain levels of rank - rather than farming - people would try alot harder.

The new(ish) system for selecting preferred roles has made things worse imo. 90% have selected ranged assassin+bruiser. not because they can actually solo lane properly, but because you just KNOW theyre gonna use this to twin blade varian no matter what >.> With these roles selected players feel exempt from stepping out of their comfort zone and thus nobody wants to tank or heal. You just ‘decide’ your a hanzo one trick (but have no geomatry skills whatsoever :smiley::smiley::smiley:) and now expect everyone to draft around you because an icon says they should? pfft.

Anyway I rambled, sorry. Felt happy when I started but I got a salty as I went =/

2 Likes

Eu me divirto bastante jogando, não fico me focando em subir de rank, ou ganhar caixinhas (apesar de eu já ter tirado 4 herois nelas), nem de habilitar todos os herois, já que eu não vou jogar com todos. Eu apenas tento me divertir e consigo. Se você é tão competitivo e nao consegue gargalhar com certas jogadas então tchau :smiley:

Thank you for a quality response, which is rare when I have to battle with other hardcore fanboys which drop drooling one liner without any context. I agree that ranked is a catastrophe, my friend got his account banned on platinum 2 for spamming (literally, giving out criticism, to improve the sad state of the current game), made new account and now can’t get out of gold. I’ve played Dota and Dota 2 much more than I played HOTS, and that lack of depth and freedom in Hots (in both choosing heroes and playing the actual match)… it’s just lacking too much compared to Lol and Dota. I literally reinstalled Hots two weeks ago because I heard all heroes are free, I played what want and when I wanted (just like in Dota 2, all free heroes, pick whatever you want), and then I found out it was just an event. Monetization fever hold this game since 2015, and it’s not releasing. I mean come on, fans made Dota 1 and it had more depth and stability than Hots, Warcraft custom game had itemization (and they weren’t even trying, it was standard RTS package), really I think it is incredibly ignorant that a developer can’t respond or explain themselves why is the game this way, or why is it lacking that, or why this doesn’t work. And they even dare to release hero fine tunings, and metashifts (with a developer commentary !). Valve earned that right, Blizzard did not.

To be fair it is not developer’s job to explain to customer his/her choices and answer to player’s question.

1 Like

Well @Pandagic, I see you made 250 posts on these forums, which means you saw/wrote a lot of comments, critiques and observations. Tell me of all the changes you suggested, wishes you expressed which of them manifested in an update ? What is the point of having Hero and skin suggestions, if they design a “new” hero Deathwing, which they pull from WoW, I don’t remember anyone suggesting a specific Orphea or Qhira and they were supposed to be custom, a fan made realization,and in the skins department they give me Mecha tyrael, or Archangel Diablo (which has horns, which modeler couldn’t be bothered to remove them). Or you have a section feedback, where I see a topic after topic of complaints, and they are building metashifts instead of addressing complaints, but i heavily digress and I’m sorry for that.

I’ll make this short. If you buy a toy, you expect a fully functional product that is described with its features when you purchased it, if you are not satisfied with the toy, you contact the manufacturer and demand a replacement, a fixed toy, and a response what happened to the original promised toy. Same goes for the computer games, if you bought heroes in hots, bought gems, bought boosts, skins, you expect a developer to maintain the standard of quality, and not be a money laundering machine. And you will argue me well Hots is free to play, yes it is, case and point, what is the point of receiving feedback if it blows into empty wind. And IF you put out 5 vast categories, for people to insert their input and thoughts about the game, and contact the developer/manufacturer about your product, then by common sense you expect a response itself from at least HR rep. of HOTS dev team.

You are right Blizz have given fans/players opportunity to give suggestions but you gotta remember they have never said they are gonna use all/some/any of those.

You can also use your own example to make this simplier: If you design a toy and in the package the customer can fill feedback, how he or she would like to change the design, make follow up toys or whatever. Now YOU, as product manager would read those suggestions. If in your professional opinion that/those feedbacks are not suitable for your vision why would you use those? Why would you use suggestions that are against your long time professional views?

1 Like

Have you ever like… played lol cuz i did and hots isnt toxic at all if we compare it to lol

1 Like