Thank you for Deathwing

Thank you Hots Team for making a Deathwing as full-time dragon hero :slight_smile:

I was waiting for him since first matches in 2015. After cancelling HGC I loose my hopes for this character at all… but your small dev team did it!

It’s a great suprise :slight_smile:

Long live the Nexus! Best wishes for Hots Team!

6 Likes

Hi VendarRimmer!

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your enthusiasm and support means so much to us! We will do our best to keep surprising you positively.

Cheers!

7 Likes

Wow an actual reply from Blizzard, and it’s a pure praise no criticism forum thread from a 0 posts account. Sends out a really great message to everyone hoping to find some official answers on the forum about: Automated reports, High toxicity, balancing issues with heroes, horrendous matchmaking and many more.

Here at Blizzard we don’t have time for all the haters and critics, but we always got some time to reply to praise and worshiping. Just ignore all the different negative threads with criticizing or asking for change. What do they know, right? Game is perfect and the rest are haters.

Pathetic.

3 Likes

it’s a pure praise no criticism forum thread from a 0 posts account.

I have my Battlenet account for so many years (since Warcraft 2 BNE) and I’m not kind of person that spends hours on forums.

Game is perfect and the rest are haters.

Of course it’s not perfect and I think it’s impossible to make it perfect even with full original Hots team on board. Now there just a few people that are trying to keep it alive and I’m grateful for that because I like this game.

Mostly I wanted to thanks them for making my favourite hero as a playable character in such a great way they did. That’s all.

What’s wrong with being a positive person from time to time? You should try it one day. It’s really nice feel.

4 Likes

I have my Battlenet account for so many years (since Warcraft 2 BNE) and I’m not kind of person that spends hours on forums.

On your profile it says you joined on the 20th november.

What’s wrong with being a positive person from time to time? You should try it one day. It’s really nice feel.

Pretty ironic, saying that very passive aggressively.

My point is that the last developer or official answer was on July 7th. They never answer any kind of question, they never engage in any conversation or address any critique. And now after 4 months they thank you for praising them, still being quiet about everything else. How would you feel? I’m just disappointed, but honestly not surprised.

Couldn’t agree more with Xebulin. WoW retail got their very first EU CM on forums some years ago first, and she/he either got fired or has chosen to leave the company as well. Its Titanic sinking.

There must be a mistake in my profile’s description.

Anyway, Xebulin, I understand now your point of view. I haven’t been on forum for some long time and I was not aware of what is happening here. It’s sad what you and Akasut are saying :confused:

Hots it’s really fun game with a lot of well-designed ideas and I hope it won’t sink like Titanic but will rebirth like Phoenix :smiley:

I think Hots Team is too small to take care of everything and they are trying to avoid disccussion about “how bad they and the game are”. At Blizzcon 2019 they promised to do their best with Hots so still there is a hope for better times.

3 Likes

[…] sink like Titanic but will rebirth like Phoenix […]

I really like that saying and I’m sorry that I sound so negative, but it’s just so frustratingly hard to accept that the game no longer gets the attention from Blizzard, even though it desperately deserves it.

1 Like

Ik but that doesn’t mean that hots team aren’t doing all what they can for us if you want to blame some one blame the higher ups in blizz not the dev team cuz they are nice and great people who are trying their best to make us enjoy this game

1 Like

He’s weak. He’s so fragile because he can’t be healed, Tracer can solo him in seconds and he can do nothing but run. I don’t like him.

Yey! Yet another fatso hero with incredibly large health pool and overpowered mechanics (permanent unstoppable etc.). An asset, to be sure.

1 Like

Lol :smiley:

I played as him a lot already with 73% winrate. Now I have to wait forever for finding team because I won too much :smiley:

He isn’t op, he is difficult to play and to be useful in game, but I like this character and I will master him :slight_smile:
What is more, he has many counters (Tracer, Thrall, Malthael, Greymane, Leoric, Tychus and others).

Anyway: I love how they made him in Hots :slight_smile: Can’t be done better.

Traslation to: PLEASE NERF THIS HERO !!!

1 Like

@VendarRimmer Don’t mind Xebulin, he is this forum’s on duty hater, as all have theirs.

Regarding DW, he could have more world breaker talents and some building destruction ones, or so it seems .
The rest seems well done and balanced .DW is more of a team player than a duelist as he is pretty vulnerable to ranged/mobile/other dueling heroes.

Deathwing kill this game, total OP unbalanced hero if 1 team hev Dw, my last game if i my team have Dw we won 90% sance id enemy team have Dw enemy team won 90% sance only i see this hero kill this game ?

he got nerfed you know?

Don’t mind CoKo, he is this forum’s on duty whiteknight, defending his favorite company from any kind of “hate” also known as criticism.

Yeah, thanks Blizz for making a hero, that proberly has the worst gameplay design of any MOBA hero i have ever seen.

HotS is a game filled with complex interactions, with A LOT of CC and A LOT of healing, even to a point where there are some heroes who only does one or both of those 2 things… and then make a hero, who ignores All of that.

HotS is a nice game and i like it. But every game with a Deathwing in it feels bad, no matter if we win or lose, if the Deathwing is good or bad.

PS: Take a lesson from Riot and their design on Kog’Maw. They made a hero, that breaks the rules of Attack Speed. They admit it was a problem and they removed it. Please admit that making a hero, that breakes the rules of healing and CC, was a bad idea and do something about it.

2 Likes

I disagree with Dw haters. He is well balanced and difficult to master him. Ok, he ignores all of CC but that’s his only “power” he has.

He is slow, he has weak ult, he has 1-2s time casting on every ability, he can be easy body blocked and killed in seconds if he fights alone with enemy team.

Compare him with Qhira: she has ability to hit EVERY enemy hero in her path while she is invincible (CC also doesn’t effect her when she is using Carnage), she has self heal and two great ults that dealt massive area dmg. Oh, and also she has poison attacks.

Dw only power is being permanently Unstoppable. Your team can easly ignore him. Just avoid his attacks and kill other team members. Dw will be jumping and firing around you missing most of his abilities.