The Game needs something

I know youve abandoned the game. But can you like i dont know not ruin it for the rest of the little players that are playing it? I cant go a game without a hogger, li-ming, butcher, artanis, samuro and similiar heroes that cast three spells and kill someone. Artanis and butcher especially, i mean like “assasin” “bruiser” but both of them can deal thousands of damage and heal or shield like jesus himself and they end up as tanks bruisers and assasins. Do you see the problem? Let me give you some more stuff to think about. Li-Ming casts two spells and kills someone and her spells have no backfire or large cooldown which leads to a chain of murder and you cant even catch her because the teleport is autistic. And she is the first problem. Nova and her tri shot, what even is that? Ive played tanks on which she takes thirds of hp with one of shots and completely destroys me AND ON TOP OF THAT her ulti restarts on kills just like Li-Mings laser and you cant catch them and even if you do they for some reason have so much hp but you put bruisers like rexxar that has a weakpoint which is him because for some reason if he dies misha dies but still misha counts as a quarter of a kill. Its like if you kill one of the vikings and others die too it makes no sense. And i dont know what is this community anymore. Here are some questions. Why did you add hogger next to so many other characters that could have been added like itharael so you can finish the archangel collection and make him a support since he is archangel of fate? Maybe add more dragon aspects you have Malygos, Kalecgos which could have silences and magic stuff and lots of it, Ysera even she can be a support. We have three of the seven deadly sins. Why not Khadgar? Khadgar is a arcene mage the only one youre missing! Kil jaeden, Archimonde(since you managed to push the likes of Deathwing,Malthael down on mortal levels why not them?), Darion Mograine, Lor Themar, Cairne or Baine Bloodhoof, basicaly every skill tree of every class in World of Warcraft that have other uses than the one that a existing character already has! Like Thrall is a what elemental shaman? And Rehgar is the healing one! More Trolls yo! Finnaly let us know what Shadow Hunter will be like in a fight! I imagine them like supports. Nagas my people! Lady Vashj! Queen Azshara! Pit Lords would be nice! And that is just from World of Warcraft!!! You have so much potential! But you chose Hogger. I mean come on! I hope that one day you fix a game a bit make characters more balanced so i dont play against the same character made teams every single game. Ive played since beta and it was gold! I was happy when i predicted Deathwing. This is just sad whats left.
For the sane players that arent playing the cancerous same heroes every game GL HF!