The new quest series - Bug

Hello,

I am currently completing quests for the Tyrael mecha. I just had a game where I destroyed 3+ forts (I know for a fact I destroyed 3 since I was solo there + my flag appeared). Yet I got 0 new forts on my quest after winning the game.

I find the quests frustrating enough as is, pls correct ^^;?

Hello Cartago,

Please report this as a possible bug here. Unfortunately, this forum is not the right place for it. Please be aware that you might not get a response on the report, but it will be read.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

It’s a repeatable quest. That means you probably have already made it and should select another one from the top left ( Special Event ).

Cartago I have the same problem as you right now. My quest is for mecha tyrael left leg and I need to destroy 8 enemy forts in winning games. Destroyed 4 in Hanamura and won and it only counted 1. The frustrating thing is that in the forum staff keep telling you to report it and not post it in forums and every time I try to report it as a bug it tells me to post it in the forums.

I’m sorry for that, RavingPain. If you used this entry, please know that the issue with the link provided there was already reported and will be corrected as soon as possible.

The correct venue to report a bug is this forum (the Support Article Kiemmaki linked in the first blue post correctly redirects to it).

Hope this helps!

@Everyone

Guys, I’m afraid I have to lock this thread now - all bugs need to be reported via our dedicated bug report forum, this way your messages will have the right visibility. Please make sure you check the active threads as well - chances are, the issue was already reported and might have received helpful comments from other players.

Thank you for your time!

Feedback? https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Vyraneer

1 Like