The new Recruit a Friend

Recently, after 5 years away, I was tempted to come back and start playing the game, this time with my daughter in tow to play with me.
I was hoping to find the recruit a friend working so I could get on her board but it was down and out waiting for the new version.
I ended up not doing using this because she wanted to join in, and signed her up and paid for a month of sub on the 28th of last month.
Now I found that my daughter who has never had an account, can’t be signed up because ‘This means that their account must be less than 7 days old, or must have been without active game time for at least 24 months prior to the last 7 days.’.
Is this a hard and fast rule, no ifs or buts or can exceptions be made through the goodness of your hearts?

Hey there Bolamshea. Looks like you are referring to the World of Warcraft Recruit a Friend feature even though this is normally the place for Heroes of the Storm technical issues :slight_smile:

To answer your question though, this is indeed a hard and fast rule and as much as we would like to help, it’s sadly not something we can sort out manually. I hope though that you and your daughter have some good adventures in Azeroth though and perhaps have a look into the Nexus too ^^