Things you'd buy for money?

We are all so very obsessed with the negative and thirsting to hear news about the end of the world and how we were ‘right’ and the system was wrong. However, I would like to point out that HOTS is one amazing game. Everything ranging from the colours, themes, music, mechanics, skills is absolutely entertaining and I personally struggle to find a better game in the genre. I am obsessed and addicted to HOTS and I enjoy it. So, to all Blizzard employees, developers and staff - a big Thank you! I adore your games and even tho we are all so very addicted to complaining about supposedly decreasing quality, your games are some of the best available entertainment out there.

I would like to support the game and I have done so many times. So I wonder, what would make people pay real currency for items in this game? What would you people buy from what exists and what would you like to see as a feature you will pay for? It would be nice to have even more items, perhaps even skills, maps, and game modes in the shop?

Me? I personally buy heroes and boosts.

1 Like

I wouldn’t pay money for anything other than Boosts or Heroes.

Its probably an unpopular opinion but I think for the first 2 weeks of a new hero release, they should only be available to buy with gems, then 15k coins for 2 weeks before dropping to 10k.

I also think its time to reduce the coin cost on older heroes from 10k. It will help keep the game fresh an interesting for new players.

2 Likes

A balanced Hots that isn’t developed and balanced by Blizzard.

lol… We already have LoL and Dota and I like neither

Wholeheartedly agree with you.

I’ve loved this game since I was in technical alpha and I am extraordinarily sad and quite disappointed to see the drop in community surrounding this game. I’ve taken breaks from it here and there… but I was hoping and expecting it to stick around for a loooong time… here’s hoping it will…

Important to mention to the people that are still working on it that there are people that appreciate the game… and not just people crying about … well everything…

2 Likes