This game is filled with hate

Good lord is this game just filled with toxic bastards. You dont “perform” as well as other people think you should, they start calling you names and saying the most disgusting things. Bunch of foul mouthed , probably all adults to acting like a child that just learned their first cuss words

1 Like

Umm…so?I mean, its a problem of EVERY multiplayer game you know…

1 Like

I’m guessing you have never played dota before

1 Like

Hehe don’t encourage him to play that he might quit the moba genre forever XD.

omg, how do u even survive in real world?
offended are you ?
did u notice there is a MUTE button?

just report them. Quite simple. They get blocked when you do it. Then you don’t have to listen to them

And nobody advised him to improve his play. rofl. It’s just those toxic people who are guilty. They come into this game for things they like. But mm here is bad af. Dunno how it should in current state rate players skill. Ofc there are still can be silly persons that think they’re right, but not everyone, you’re blaming. So I see a few options for you: 1) Leave game and forget. You don’t like smth so why you waste time on it? 2) Report them. They will get banned for sure. And with such too strict system they will be blocked from game for a long time. Not sure they’ll return, if they put much money in their accounts. Even some popular streamers got banned for offensive language. I get periodically same people in my/enemy team, cause people leaving this game. I got banned for same reason too a few times. Now I’m kinda scared to talk in team chat. I’m rude guy. Doesn’t mean, I’m unfriendly or anything else. My style for speaking. I can call man a silly but rougher. And I never touch relatives and other things I don’t know. But only person I can see in real time. I see poor skill, that has same MMR (that’s how mm works, doesn’t it?), and I get angry. And the matter is not even in small mistakes, but in a misunderstanding of the basics. I can’t be angry on hots team, cause I need alive talking face of problem. I’m even provocated gamer girl somehow. I noticed female nickname and asked her sex. Wasn’t going to blame her sex cause of play, lol. But she got angry and left party. Her nick Infernia. Maybe she’ll read it. 3) Turn off chat/mute them. 4) Get better. Why you think, they’re not right. Figure it out.

i got the feeling you play league games and you’re bad. or you play QM but you skipped AI games, and jumped into it with with close to zero knowledge about the game.

Its normal to exist such so many young gamers,just you try out to learn to be much more patience to them or start change your perception.they exist for your good.They exist to test your patience,if you start do that,then would become alot better player,such young gamers will go down in ranked leagues for sure. Negative energy not must allow to repulses to play this so great game. This is never be changed !.
Try to smile to them or.luagh. Negative energy is created in our human kind to improve us or ruin us,that is called evolution of our human kind.
You can improve your own game skill from them,or to ruin you.This is your choose.