Is time fornew HoTS huge alot improved 3.0 content with 20 euro sell price?!

Almost sure you plan to work on huge new content and be selled dor 20 euro for an axample.

This my locked topic

And + more few ideas,like reworked a little some negative texts in this current report system.
You can also make gamble tournament with pay fee 30 dolaras with visible fond, 70% for players wich get this prises rewards and 30 % for you Blizzard. Every season. 1 week requiment time for sing up for this gamble tournament. Announced dates for these tournaments.

• this new " self teacher tool info " for what exactly we do mistakes in game.
    It be like this similar slide pop up tool and the end of stats window.
    So?!:)…

No.

Adding more gambling elements to the game would be the end of the game.

Entry fee with no payback could work for a tournament.

Also if its money for winning it isnt gambling but just a tournament.

1 Like

Let me just see if I got this correct.

You want to add the option of selling a 3.0 version of Heroes of the Storm, in the form of a DLC/Expansion, for a game that is free to play - with features that modifies the core of the game? That, itself, is just never going to happen. Period.

The only things that would be eligble for such ways of selling is everything that is currently in the Collection: Skins, Mounts and other Cosmetics. Nothing else would work with this Business Model. At all.

1 Like

Well…then…then good bye game…if you continue think like that.
Even with this change to buy gems with gold for high prise…they would not earn enough money.
Gamble tournament is risk and proples would agree with these roles. Like footbal gamble " bet365". Im sure would want to exist many peoples… A tleadr this is way of earn money from seriose play!

Gambling would make the game unavaiable in most countries if you didnt verify your age no matter if you used that mode or not.

Ppl dont like the idea of children gambling, its really weird. :roll_eyes:

What youre purposing is for the game to go full EA, never go full EA.

1 Like

How is it a “gamble”-tournament, exactly?

If everyone pays a fee to enter… what’s the gamble aspect of it, if the best ones win? Just curious about the details here.

Tournaments held by the Community is a great idea in itself, but it would need some kind of heavy addition, in order to work from live servers. Sure, it’s doable, but if it is to be integrated into the game, it’s a huge undertaking, no doubt.

Minor thing, but it’s going to be Shards for Gold, not Gems:

Ihateclowns (alt-account of Brutalnot btw) is the biggest clown around here. As Emperor Palpatine would say: “Ironic”.

1 Like

No money…no continue life game!

Peoples are really strange…
Why you only focus anout this my suggestiine " gamble tournament"?!
What about all rest ideas?!
And do you know why you are so bad like humans?! Because you would ignore this my questione!
And Visione…you not need to reply here again to explain why all my suggested ideas are bad.
And Roskobg…dude…you are so young and green to understand many things in game situacione.
" sshhh…shhh silince…silince dont reveal what you are with your words( espectacly this word " clown").

No good english… no takin you seriously…
Dude, i told you- grow up, stop running from school, finish your education, travel around the world for a bit, get some experience, and then start speaking what should’ve change, who can change it, and who can be in charge of those changes.

The guy is over 40

Thinks he knows more because he’s older.

Because thats the only idea in this thread and the one you linked is locked so we arent discussing locked threads.

2 Likes

Why not answer the questions about it? It’s not critique just because it’s a question, you know?

I believe him, you know !

Lol. Yeah, but from his point of view he may not see any other goal. It’s like claiming hill right behind the backyard and thinking that mount Everest is not existing. Some people enjoy that life.

muhahha you are amaizing… jesus you still not tell to me what is reasons with wise arguments, facts…why my ideas are bad. You always take way from main topic. Yeah…i must learn Roskobg…but is too late for me. And im lazy to learn proper english languege. You always ignore all.my questions and in my main topic.
That why you are either bad.
And by the way did try proposal my in reddit HoST page westurday to while Blizzard reply of our questions.

I really cant unserstand you…if someone want to try to help of game…and you not raiting his work. And if you want the game be better. You either must try help if you care about the game. And you can tell me what exactly can be rechanged or edit in all my ideas. And one more questions…( now all.my questions are so many)…
Why you think are.like my " teachers"?! Dont again ignore my questione! You must enswer to me of all questions( in my topic ideas exist so many also!). Im sure you are not 100 % right aboit everything. You either can think with worng way! .
And you could explain or enswer to me from beging when i did post my topic. That make you so bad like humans. You didnt expain NOTHING! Only Vision…try expain to me ,but of few replys. Not in only one reply!.
Now again rethink is it you judge yourselfs for smart and high intellected peoples.

░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░██░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░██░
███▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄███
█████░░░░▀▄░░▄▀░░░░█████
█████░░░░░░██░░░░░░█████
░▀██░░░░░░████░░░░░░██▀░
░▄▀████▄▄▄████▄▄▄████▀▄░
░░░▀▄▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░
░▄▄▄▄█▀▀████████▀▀█▄▄▄▄░
░░░░▄▄▀▀████████▀▀▄▄░░░░
░░▀░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░░▀░░
░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░░░░░░
░░░░░▀████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░

heh :smile: what mean that?! Oh…come on… stop be clowns… and tell me what you think about all my ideas. Jesus… i swear these EU young peoples are amaizing…yoi are unbelieveble…jesus…i sometime wonder to luagh or feel sad.

Alright, I’ll give it one last shot - just for the hell of it. I’ll ignore the “Gamble Tournament” for now, given that you obviously won’t elaborate further on it.

I might not have caught everything from that original topic, but I can at least comment on the subjects that stand out. Either way, please remember:

Ideas are meant to be improved. Suggestions from others can make them better. Incredibly few ideas are perfect at their first iteration.

With that said, here goes:

Ranked Point bonus based on MVP or other “End of Game” awards.

While these might seem to give an indication of how well you did, it should not affect how much you climb. You should have one focus, and one focus only, during the entire game: Winning.

Your Ranked Points should then purely be based on your own current ranking, combined with those of the remaining 9 players. I mean… sure… there was that thing called “Permance Based Match Making” - and this is related to that - but basing it that closely to those awards are certainly not the way to do it.

Survival Levels giving Ranked Point Bonus.

This is described at the start of the post, but I felt it would make sense to add here instead, given that my reasoning is very closely tied to the above:

Looking at your KDA-ratio is not a definite way to show how good a player you are.

There could easily be a reason where you’d sacrifice yourself in order to ensure an objective, or save one or more of your remaining teammates. It’s impossible to tell, purely from the numbers.

However, you could make a good argument that your rank could vary a bit, based on your Hero and/or Role. Pretty sure I saw that mentioned in the Reddit Q&A, in some way. Could be one of the hidden parameters for the PBMM, when/if it returns.

More Wins per Loses needed per Division

I don’t really see why this is needed? If you’re constantly playing with and against players of your same skill level, the logic goes that if your general win-ratio is above 50%, you’d increase in rank - if it’s lower, you’ll decrease. If it stays at 50%, then you are actually where you should be.

Simple: If you’re consistently at 50% or lower, then you’d need to look into ways of improving - if that’s even possible.

Reward players who Resets their MMR

I’m not sure if I’m reading this right, because it seems rather odd. The times the MMR has been reset, it has lead to an utter chaos, where players are not matched with players of their respective skills, because their numbers are non-existent. Who should the players with a reset Rank be matched with? Everything about “Smurf”-accounts are a perfect example of this being a bad idea.

The Matchmaker should, naturally, be able to detect your increased skill over time, or compensate if you have been away from Ranked for a long time - but I don’t think I’m qualified in defining the details of that.

Either way, if I am understanding it correctly, why would anyone do this - if there were no rewards?

If I misread this point completely, and the real suggestion is to reward people playing on the PTR:

I guess that could be a good thing. As long as the rewards are not exclusive and/or give other unique benefits. It should never be a requirement to play the PTR, ever. It’s optional for a reason, and you already get a benefit of seeing the content properly before it releases.

More Strict Ranked Requirements

They seem unnecessarily rough. Basing it on the Survival Levels will simply lead to bad players not even wanting to try it out - something that should fix itself by placing them in a lower Rank.

Forcing people to play QM and Unranked first seems odd as well. If you feel ready - and have the sufficient Heroes at your available pool, you should be able to play. If you’re “not good enough”, you’ll simply be ranked accordingly. It’s that simple.

Special Ranked Quests

I’d rather simply have a specific Ranked Tutorial. Something like that is severely missing. And no, Unranked isn’t training for Ranked.

Quests that affects your way or playing are a big no-go. You should - as a wrote earlier - only be focusing on one thing: Winning.

Descriptions for Best Talent Builds

There shouldn’t be a need. If some builds are clearly better than others, it means that the Hero has an imbalanced Talent tree, which should be fixed in a Balance Patch.

Sure, some talents have better synergy than others… but that’s kind of the point. It’s simply a way of the player adapting to the situation, the Allies and the Enemies.

I’m a bit curious about the reply for this. :stuck_out_tongue:

raki v ataki

(20 chars)

@Ihateclowns- never say never- you can improve. My work is on day and night shifts, and i am visiting courses to improve on English, though i know it, let’s say well. I answer all of your questions like this- there are good things, there are bad things, there are things that needs to be improved, in your idea, but noone in Blizzard will:
1st try to translate and understand your idea behind the re-work/new system
2nd noone will even consider to listen to player that is every season in bronze 5 ( and that’s the lowest point where one can be)
And 3rd and most important, even if Blizz take your ideas and implemented them into Hots, you still will be in lowest point available in ranked mode.
Also, your other topics are closed/locked, because it’s not your job to fix the game issues and no1 will consider the ideas behind some1 that’s constantly in bronze 5.
I think Blizz need to hard reset MMR and make seasons longer,but that’s just me.

alright…then…that is your point of veiwe…look so i cant change your mind. I not want argue with you.
If was possible we test this my versione a tleast few months,then…we would disscus or argue wich others.Until cant we test this my versione of the game,none would be right or wrong.

and Roskobg,my topic was locked because i did forum roles,this my guilty.
And so what im Bronze 5?! :slight_smile: i would not admin your rating.
And you are not sure is it i would be again Bronze player or not,in this my versione of the game.You can say everything,and you too can think with worng way.You are too human(that mean you too think with worng way and do mistakes).
IF you Vision,Roskobg,Gnub and Nova was mush more smart than me and think with no worng way,then you could suggest better ,smart ideas cross check with mine.BUT …YOU DIDNT!

And Vision you again “smart silly avoid” of my questions " Why you only focus about this my suggestione “gamble tournament”?!" and “What about all rest ideas?!”…you did that because not want again explain to me or you are lazy to do that.Your old explations,for me was unacceptble.
I know you not change your mind and point of views,or your way of thinking.

You want to play with careful players,and climb up a little better?! YOu want plaeyers wich not pick needed class during draft phase to be punished?!
You want better QM mode?!
You want total new Hardcore mode?!
You want new players learn the game well untill start play Ranked?!
You want players wich create few account to be stoped?! About these my suggested ideas wich are old ,im sure you didnt read it all Im sure you ignore again it,or you are lazy to read it.
You want short queues?!
You want players wich decide to go AFK or wich decided to surrender or gave up or do “cheat AFK” ( no matter what are reasons) to be punished?!
If was exist these Ranked quest,and want players do his best to assist a lot for one won game?!
You want PTR server to be high populated ?!