Towers of doom - worst map by far?

So i enjoy playin jank and do crazy stuff with friends on either QM or against AI.

Everytime i see Towers of doom the entire discord goes like “AAAAAW…”

I have never met anyone that liked that map and it seems like blizz has a hard-on for it because it never rotates out.

I havent played the mines in months which is one of my favorite maps…

I’d love to see an option to mark with your team like “phuc this map” like on WoW where you can remove a BG from the queue.

Really sucks to see that this map is so poorly designed because the artwork and gothic style is amazin’

TL;DR Please, give option to remove a specific map from the bucket. Towers of doom makes me sad because it is garbage

You haven’t seen the mines in months, because they removed it from the rotation.

As for your idea, I actually agree with you. I have the same with Hanamura tbh

Yeah same here we absolutely hate towers of doom. I wish there was a veto function like in starcraft.

Haunted mines is out of rotation again, I guess they still feel it isn’t working…

As for TOD, its one of my favourite maps by far. Design-wise and music wise its so different, plus the raven lord and gravekeeper fighting? I wish there were more maps with that feature. in terms of gameplay? why is it bad? you moan you don’t like it but don’t say why?

I love ToD, but I agree on the “veto a map” part in QM and Unranked Draft.
In ranked though, it’s in the rotation so deal with it, it bring diversity to the gameplay.

Btw, the map I hate the most in ranked is Braxis by far, and I would trade Hanamura for it any time!

I think Tower of Doom is awesome and is in my personal top 3.

I am pretty sure it is not possible to put a veto system here, unlike Starcraft, you need 10 players for a game here, queues are already long ant lacks balance, it would make things worse and Blizzard is incapable of handling that.