Toxicity of community issue

So, I’m on forums again but just to tell my thoughts on this problem, because I can’t take it anymore.
Hello everyone. Call me Silver(that’s my nickname in other chats), I’m 21 yo player from Russia(and there is the moment when the half of the readers just closed the thread).
So, the problem of almost every massive multiplayer game is their massiveness and the number of players. Yeah, I know that we’re all different, but some individuals are in majority and determining the look of your nation, your country community in gaming. I’m quite unlucky to be the part of RUSSIAN community. Its majority is so toxic and mad at you for every single misstep or mistake or even just that you won’t obey to their empty commands. It’s a shame to be a part of such a unfriendly part of EU community and it’s really depressing because they are unreasonable. They won’t hear your arguments. You’re bad player - you must be mocked by your team for every your step. Maybe it’s overextending from my perspective, but I feel like my wish to play hots is going away just because of this one particular reason. I can’t play and have fun without my dudes( regards to VoltaIK, you’re cool) because random players are unknown to you. You can’t possibly know about how toxic these players are. It’s just hard to concentrate when your hypothetical Artanis blames you for dealing not much damage as he does when you’re playing dd and just try to play safe and not put your life at risk for the possible kill.
Sorry for taking your time guys, but I just needed to relieve myself from this pain that stacked inside for a long period.
Thank you.

5 Likes

Russians need their own server.

2 Likes

Keep reporting them for not speaking English and maybe Blizzard will do something about it. I report every single one.

1. I understand that it might be frustrating to deal with toxic teammates but really the only thing you can do is report them. I think it’s dumb when some players immediately talk sh*t to a teammate just because his name is in russian.

2. This post is over a year old so I don’t know if you’ll even read this.

3. For some reason I have someone named NightRaven in my friend list