Unfair matching when soloing

You can inspect me for example

You do understand why there are more of around 50 % players?

i dont know how to do that

The reason for the 50 % forced illusion is simple. However the true reason why most people you see are around at 50 % is different. Here is how the system works:

You start at bottom, let’s say bronze 5. Now in this example let’s say that the bronze 5 player true skill level is master. He will play in bronze around 70-90 % winrate. He will never drop down to 50 %. IF the player would stay in bronze forever, he would always have thay 70-90 % winrate and therefore the illusion of 50 % forced winrate has been broken

Then the player ranks up to silver. He will most likely stay in that 70-90 % winrate, again same principle. He moves to gold platinium and so forth.

Slowly his winrate will start to decrease from 70-90 %. Why? NOT because of forced 50 % but because skill level is increases each rank. The master player gets to master and will stick there around 50 % unless he improves himself so that he can climb up to GM and improve even more his gameplay there.

Even in GM you have players who are 60-70% winrate. Why? Because they are so damn good players

lets see a printscreen of ur season with over 100 games in ranked and over 70 winrate.

You can check my profile in game, no problem but did you understand the logic?

how to do that ?
how to check your ingame profile dude?

I can come online today so we can talk then if you got further questions about matchmaking or 50% winrate. I can explain it all

the more you play the more you move toward 50%
if you play an infinite times, you will have 50%
its mathematics lol

Hahah of course it is not. Oh dear. I guess in your mind Usain Bolt is also trending to run slower each time he practises going eventually turtle speed within a year.

No point arguing with the troll Pandagic who defiled every topic around . Just look at his example for the " not existing forced 50% " , and thats enough of a proof he doesnt know which planet this is or what the hell is going on .

1 Like

Rhonin you can cry and whine as much as you want, that is your right. However I can guarantee you that none of that whining will get anywhere. Only way to get where you want is work and improve yourself. That is my entire point. Instead of going to forums looking for complaining system why you cant climb, man up and learn the game yourself

It is only maths of a mathematics noob…

1 Like

i think ppl dont rly understand ur explanation @panda
they only see that after a winsteak 3+ games the systems rates ur power higher and sets u as a game carrier matching u with weaker ppl or puts u into higher skill lvl games which they r most likely to lose cause they cant adapt fast enough to the suddenly increased requirements.
it s like playing bot games all day at beginner lvl and then suddenly playing pvp. the average player will experience that they r doing worse than usual in pvp.

2 Likes

Yep that is the problem. Those who don’t understand mechanisms and game as a whole look excuses from everything else but themselves

Sad part is that when someone tells excatly why their mindset is faulted they take it as personal insult and get too emotional to react with intelligence and actually learn from it

Then again, people are stuck at low ranks for a reason. Everyone who are there belong in there

1 Like

sorry for you if you cant understand math and functions

if you win more you go up, if you lose more you go down
once you reach your rank, you will get 50% win rate

if you check old accounts with +1000 games on a life time base, you will see it revolving around 50%, no mater its rank !!
check the law of large numbers if you want to learn more

1 Like

How many times I need to explain this to you? This is really not rocket science. Let me explain it to you one more time, please think carefully now:

Why you see 50% players mostly? Because they have found their rank which matches their skill level. They will stay there because they have used their learning curve and this is where term “hardstuck” comes from. If they play 50% winrate THAT is math, you wont rise nor drop down.

However if you are better player than your current rank you will play 51% or better winrate which will move you up to the ranks which matches your skill.

Grand Master is the highest rank. In there you can find only few players with 60%+ winrate. How is this possible? Because even when these players play at the very best division they are still better than rest at get good, stable winrates. Very simple.

I think this is right in theory, but several things matter for this:

1. Players mmr is not settled down in your rank.
  2. You can actually face tougher opponents, because smurfs tend to get easier enemies. Why is that? Because these smurfs are playing in gold with master level account.
  3. If you solo you have of course higher chance to face bigger parties than duo or any other party.
  4. People ranking up doing nothing because of above things happening. They get carried by matchmaker.

Overall, why people have alts, if that is not effecting on ranks?

Everyone have their own reasons why they want to make smurfs. I believe most want the new player experience but with more skill. So you can play low skilled games and have fun absolutely destroying enemy team. Some might want to see what kind of winrate they can get to master with. Many reasons just to name few

Personally I did smurfs to test matchmaking and see myself if it is impossible to climb up in some ranks. Research result was same as I assumed: everyone will climb thru ranks if they are skilled enough

Well making smurf is easy way to rank up, because you get 500 points from win, so the ranks will be eaten very fast to compared to similar veteran, this of course lessens the probality to face bad teammates as you dont need to stay in rank for long time. Smurfing is not same than climbing with old and as solo. Of course in time both accounts will climb, but the amount of frustrating with smurf is lower than veteran because of points gain.

Also the problem I see with my account is that I face diamond or plat 1 with gold 5 in same party and then I dont have party on my team. This is the thing which doesnt make any sense to me.

Problem with smurfing is also the amount of imbalanced games, as smurfs usually stomps the casuals, which makes themfeel frustrated.and unmotivated and promotes more trolling. Trolling leads to even more chaotic mmr.

What Im still missing is climbing from silver to diamond with veteran account, because this will be lomg road.

1 Like