Unfair matching when soloing

First of all you can stop the 500 pts winning circle very easy - just lose 2-4 in a row and you are back getting 200 pts for win. I never abused the 500 pts win system

In my research I also used veteran accounts from my friends. Either way the result was excatly the same

I really dont believe in your words as you dont have any proofs. As myself I have about 60% of wr with arthas and Im still not touching higher ranks. If you got your account to higher ranks by soloing, good for you. I can still say mmr is not even and rising in ranks is not facepalm job by soloing.

1 Like

Of course you need high level of skills to rank up. For others it is more easy than some others.

1 Like

skill can only compensate so much

if u get potatoes into ur team no amount of skill can hlp and the only thing u can hope for is that the enemy team has the same amount of potatoes which is often enough not so

2 Likes

Because they make the trick to party with lower level allies to control the lowest player in their team. Thats simple tactic in hots, which was problem in the start and now in the SL leaque. Partying with lower level mates gets you to face lower level enemies.

2 Likes

Based on my experience games in bronze are bronze, games in silver are silver and so forth. Therefore if you are cleary better than your current rank, climbing is easy

Yes partly true, however I have seen perfect combinations even in silver, fenix+abby hat, moving and shooting. Fenix+johanna+ zarya setting up everytime perfect ultimate for fenic beam… Got lot of proof from previous ladder in silver. Also in gold sometimes gold is with diamond… And usually I have only plat…

Yes I can hunt them with certain heroes, but I cant evrytime pick something to counter for example moving li ming with party of bw (move speed bonus).

Yes I agree that if you get full smurf team against you (say they master smurfs) and you got team mates who troll from start, those games might be impossible for even rank1 player to carry. That being said I dont think you get games like that 50%+ times, I just dont believe in that

In other words you will lose some, for sure. But say you are going steady 60% winrate it is a fact, pure mathematic fact that eventually you will climb up as you play

Well lately I have got those smurfs every other game, which why I believe ladder is mess at the moment. I also think I got very bad luck (it might be possible). Still overall it needs to fixed somehow, because the skill difference in this game makes huge caps and now making party with ally of two ranks worse just breaks the mmr.

And how do you suggest to “fix it” in F2P game?
Anyone can make as much accounts as he want - it is the proce for “free game”.

i say, you people are quite a pain, no? you whine how unfair solo queue is in a heavily teambased game and you don’t even consider to instead improve your social relations and start finding people whith who you can play together, because it’s “too bothersome”.

please just go away with your lonewolf mentality or keep quiet.

1 Like

Please ignore the hardstuck and tunnelvisioned troll Pandasomething .
theres like 10 people that comment here and sleep here , 90% of the playerbase doesnt even know there is a forum to chat on .
Also to answer to the Pangagic once and for all : I am not " whining " nor " crying " for myself you tunnelvision , didnt u get it already from my clear posts ?
My rank is no problem since i am in master+ from the beta (probably learned it ez because im longtime dota player ) and mobas were never new or hard to me . So i am absolutely satisfied with the NUMERICAL part of MY ranking . That doesnt mean the MM is FINE . You cant just group 2 plats 2 diamond and 1 master per team or 1 GM and 4 diamonds from each team like what the hell is that ?! What other game mixes up LEAGUES you imbecile , have you ever thought of that ? No other moba game mixes up leagues coz it makes UNFAIRNESS
Stuck that in your head and stop thinking that every player who cries their heart out of this BAD system is coz he is personally suffering .
Its called objective assessment of the flaws ( which are hundreds )
Also to the last post guy Yawgmoth -
Dude , do you really suggested that instead of encouraging a fix of the matchmaker , to just group with others so u can overcome the unfair unjust and turded system ?! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
its like coverering the rust with paint , right ? DOnt see it , thus theres no problem :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Ahahhaha im done , you are sharing 1 brain and single digit IQ , no point trying to present any facts . You will just tunelvision em . Cya :smiley:

Read my posts and try to think what is the core idea of those. Maybe then you can finally understand the bigger picture

Keep replying in a dead necro post in a ded game . I am officially done with you either way . A wall would understand before yourself. The entire time i was talking about the bigger picture , theres no bigger than this and u couldnt get it . Bye

You still dont get it. Better you move on

It is the standard response because it’s true. Feel free to prove us wrong by posting some replays if you’re ranked games.

I Also have 1 Leaver curse, and I have bin waiting for a game for 15 minutes now - this is totally redicules. BLiZzzzzzz…ard your game is BROKE! - now 18 minutes wait time lol

Let me guess… bronze 5 level?

Understand one thing lad. If people are going AFK then usual it means that they saw how do you play during the first 4-5 mins of the game and decide to not loosing another 15 mins. from their life for nothing.

There actually a lot of more interesting things in life than play match with people who can’t undesrsatnad even basics of the game.