Uninstalled because of MM

I had enough. Matchmaking is so bad that normal SL game is maybe 1 in 5 for me currently at the plat/diamond level.

I get afker hiding in bush because he has some beef with other player. Last pick second mage instead of tank vs enemy genji/reghar. Double tanks vs % damage. Another double tanks arguing for 5 minutes who should be top lane while both farming minions in said top lane. We lost before they decided who was right. The “hi my first game on this char” etc. Game after game of this nonsense. Matchmaking makes me unable to play.

MM should filter people who afk on purpose or pick wrong role and group them together. That way they can play in their own crowd while other normal players can enjoy fair games. All it takes is basic level of competence from person designing that system to drastically improve its quality. But I guess we can’t have nice things. So I uninstalled because there is nothing in my power to have even half of my games not being absolute garbage lately.

I almost forgot to add that this trash system put me, someone with several thousand QM games in bronze even though i had 2 out of 3 placement matches won. Needless to say I stomped my way to plat in several days. Why was I ever put in bronze I have no idea. MM killed this game.

2 Likes

Afk problems again. I am wondering when the producer team will start to consider the other players, not the players who play the master and grand master for once.

1 Like

I recently played league and dota 2 again and I’ll just say those 2 games have it even worse: people go afk for no reason and toxicity is off the charts. So HOTS has it pretty nice in that regard compared to the popular mobas.

Another thing you should consider is that every competitive game in every rank has noobs or trolls. After playing years of paladins and cs:go I don’t even mind rank degeneracy.

Side note: I really don’t understand how every week there’s a new post with the exact same topic. I’m starting to think that these are just trolls creating new accounts to post here.

2 Likes

Frankly, I don’t think this has anything to do with trolling. When people experience the same problem in 2 or 3 games, they think about it. Maybe the same problem may be more in dota and other MOBA games. But if there is an error and this is often mentioned, there is still an unsolved situation. I think think about it.

1. Stop crying, you know what to expect in Storm League.

2. Just do brawl, its chill AF, pure random chaos and no crying

1 Like

i want to add…this current MMR points system is not enough good.
I know different points system.
Long time ago i did suggest you such system.
Otherwise im agree with Bigos.
Im to sorry to say to HoTS team developers,but you are stup*d peoples.
If you are interesing to hear this my better MMR points system,reply in this topic.

1 Like

it has nothing to do with crying. just a game you love so much has to do with asking it to be improved.