Uninstalling HOTS i as impossible as uninstalling Diablo III

My SSD has 52Gb of space that is occupied by HOTS (23.3Gb) and Diablo III (29Gb) and they are both impossible to uninstall. I have tried all their recommended solutions but nothing works. The only difference is that with diablo you can submit a ticket and therefore directly send them your system information in form of a TXT. file to specifically explain your problem. Has anyone had the same problem and have the solution?
Friendly regards

Hey Maintrip,

If you are having trouble uninstalling through the Blizzard App, you can uninstall it manually as well. Simply go to the same link, and follow the steps from the Advanced Troubleshooting steps.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

sry but i have already tried all the recommended solutions, the battle.net app thinks it is not installed. i belive my computer at some point tried to uninstall it but did it incorrectly and forgot where the game is. if i try to do it manually from my computer i get error:BLZBNTBNU00000006 i a little blue blizzard pop up. it also says that HOTS should be in the same folder as the other blizzard games but is not visible even if i check the “hidden elements” in my file explorer.

Good morning Maintrip,

Have you tried the steps from the error article you are mentioning?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?