Update Hots' official site quickly!

Chen rework arrived at the main server a week ago. Why are official site updates always delayed? Updating these pages is not a difficult thing. The Hots team should take care of this. Community sites are fed from the official site. Need new ability gameplay picture and logo.

On top of everything else that the now small group of Heroes of the Storm developers are busy with we really should give them a break

Updating the website is not their priority for now and that should be totally okay with us

I hope that the company keeps focusing on the game itself before updating site and media about the game

They can hire an intern to do this. Updating the site is a simple thing. Don’t exaggerate, please.

I’m sure they could

Now onto the most important question:

Are you willing to find and pay this intern?

Because even doing so takes time and money

This is no exaggeration because the developers are already hard at work trying to fix matchmaking in this game

So if you think it’s so easy you personally should apply for a job at the company and BE that intern

Very logical answer. (!) Hahaha

Why do I need to apply for a job? I already have a job. I want the this problem fixed. That’s why I opened this post… They said many times ‘‘we wait your feedback feedback feedback’’… And i give feedback… Blizzard shouldn’t be a intern money problem. Blizzard/Activision biggest 7nd game company on the world…

The company is suffering right now

Heroes of the Storm staff leaving and being fired from the company are not just rumors anymore

It is obvious that many are demoralized but still trying to hold on

We as the lovers of the games they make have got to be patient and kind