Valeera-induced rage-uninstall

So, I just played a game against a Valeera that mopped the floor with my whole team (supported by zarya and aba). Super frustrating, she didn’t even bother engaging in stealth, always stealthing for no longer than the unrevealable buff, and always using the silence engage. End of game, 20 kills/3 deaths. Of course, this player was better than me and everyone on my team, but still, even 3 ppl working together couldn’t take her out. Plus, the unstoppable + movement speed buff is super frustrating. Not gonna lie, I rage-uninstalled after that game. Valeera needs a nerf, the post-stealth-changes buff to her is ridiculous. I’d be happy if her silence was reduced by 1 sec. But doesn’t matter to me now anyways, cause I uninstalled lol. Oh, and while I’m at it, Genji is practically unplayable now against anyone with decent skill. There, I said it. Yeah, I’m low skill, probably for the best that I uninstalled.

The reason I like so much playing Valeera in QM is that you never have to face a proper tank or any sort of peeling, only sweet ranged assassins, squishy like a tomato ready to blow up. It’s so much fun to exploit the punishing mechanic of stealth-silence Valeera on helpless ranged assassins, tipically taken by ppl who just want to brainafk deploy damage with no idea about possible issues on this playstyle.
I can only imagine how fun it could be with an Aba cap on Valeera’s head :smiley:

Certainly the best for you to uninstall I agree, you need to switch to a vs AI game where AI can be set as easy.

Valeera is annoying but considered underpowered. Genji has like 44% winrate.