Varian is OP. Please nerf

Hello.
I’ve been playing the game since beta version and never felt the need before to leave a feedback, let alone a request to nerf a certain character. Well, that is, until the last patches in which Varian became a demigod.
Thing is, while he functions as a multiclass, he enjoys both the traits of a warrior and an assasin. That means that when Varian charges a character which isn’t a warrior, he can eliminate it within a few seconds, and then pull back while taking heavy damage and still survive. It doesnt really matter if the player playing Varian took the warrior or the assasin build for the matter - Varian could still enjoy the perks of both worlds.

In the last couple of months i started noticing that Varian is the Hero played most by other players, arguably because of what i just mentioned.

I think the distinction between a warrior Varian and an assasin Varian should be more clear, and a serious nerf is needed for the character.

Thank you.

1 Like

Its very annoying agree with you. For example should start ban him,also there will be Kael for sure and many other heroes who are so good. Im sure there is a lot counter heroes who can stop him.
If you go Twin Blades in case you need to be so close to other hero to do some damage with charge of think 8 seconds cooldown and slow.
Good Orphea player can spin Varian around and around.
I mean 1 vs 1,in team fights Silence + root and boom.