What to do with rude Russians?

Is it part of their culture ?

Holybanana#21602 Abusive voice chat
Tsuki#22557 Abusive voice chat

2 Likes

Great you are naming and shaming people I see a forum ban in your future.Its against the terms of service to do that.

1 Like

He is doing the right thing imo. If i had a list it’ll be tons of arrogant people on it. Telling the names of those who are ruining the games is ‘‘the’’ right thing.

3 Likes

maybe ignore them,in game and with your feel?! :slight_smile:
They test you ,your patience!

Btw ,none know this what i would say now…
Last 2 years is high test for our human kind from planet Saturn in our planet system.
One man in Bulgaria ,who is exoteric,and know a lot for our souls ,or human kind. We are creatures born from this Universal and we life with his strictly roles!
It doesn’t matter whether it applies about HoTS game or our real life.
Is valid for everyone!
Was created over 400 topics about toxic actions in last 2 years.And none know this!
Of course HoTS team devs too had guilty,if they was saparated perfectly player base game skill or MM,then toxity,maybe be lower!

2 Likes

Legend says, after 400 years your english skills remain the same.

1 Like

I agree but still give it a rest about it you know that half of EU at least in my experience can’t speak English and it’s not their first language.

I know and it is not my first language either. My thought was that it would help a lot to get his point across if he learns english. All his suggestions and ideas are sometimes close to impossible to understand

1 Like

You are not wrong on that one but still most of the time I try to decipher what he says and i understand it sometimes.

1 Like

Just mute them. Im russian myself and i don’t like playing with other russians. We are always thinking that we are better then anyone else, that we are always right.

Closing this now because it’s a very old topic. Please do not necro old posts, open new ones if still required :slight_smile: