Whats Your Highest Level Hero?

You mean,
i can keep q w e r on normal click to cast

and select z x c v = as quick cast version of q w e r?

tht can work, so within game i use z x c v in normal situations, and q w e r in intense situations and then, with time, may b i delete z x c v n put q w e r on quick casts , mmmm nice

n of course not ranked :smiley:
i wont go rank with anyone no matter how good he is unless i play a few qms,
being good is not enough, u need to find the chemistry :slight_smile:

QMs would b good

send me an invite, i will b in nexus after mmmm 1.5 hrs or 2 hours at max from NOW

hehe, ya, i noted yours already :smiley: , if you dont add i will add, i noticed this just a couple of days ago :smiley:

how come you can send replies after replies, but i need to wait till any other has replied ,

mmm ur at trust level 3 i think

im at 2 now

If you wish so, yeah. ZXCV is a bit far though. I know some use numbers for that and reassign number buttons somehwere more convenient (e.g., D=1 for heroes that have no D ability).

In general though, it’s probably best to not get used to having 2 sets of keys for long term - too confusing. Most heroes have only 1 highly accuracy sensitive ability. You can just do it like me - have 3 hotkey profiles for each of QWE to have as 2nd button without quickcast (mine is on side mouse button). E.g., I use E profile on genji (max range dash is extremely important in certain situations), W build for ming (max range balls) and Q profile for nova (obvious). I just switch the profile when game starts.
I also have some different profiles for some heroes. E.g., my alarak profile has Q and E buttons switched (because I play more kerrigan and I’m used to Pull-hit combo as WE, not WQ). My medivh has targetted Q on 1 side button of mouse and self-shield on another (shift+W is just too slow sometimes).

Just look at advanced hotkeys pages. There are unbound actions for “quick cast” and “self cast” of all abilities. Just bind something there and change your main buttons accordingly.
(I don’t really remember now, but I don’t think there are “non-quick cast” actions under advanced, so you may need to keep the default in non-quick to be able to have 2 full sets of keys).

I can only write 3 consecutive replies. I guess it may depend on trust level. I would guess my trust level should be 2.

1 Like

You mean, you can go in options to change it all when the game already starts?

I find just OPTIONS button there, not the gameplay hot key advance options thing,

i need to look all tht again after 1.5 hrs when im home.

but the reaso why i say qwer n zxcv is i plan to play quickcast in all of them or none of them,

this is tooooooooooooooooo much for me to absorb , i need to chk this out first

the reason why i say qwer n zxcv , ,in game i wil try shifting my hand on the first row of keys = qwer , ,n then last row of keys = zxcv , n see how things go,

if im missing much in zxcv , i til move hand up to hav my fingers lined up with qwer , ,n play n later after game change,

i think it wil need me about 10 15 games to decide wht keys i want n which spells i want on quickcast

but , the quick casts can b done for each hero separate right?

I mean i can have a profile for each hero separately to adjust to wht i want n where i want it

sadly my mouse has just 2 buttons, left n right, n the scroller :smiley:

I used to hav a gaming mouse back in those days when i played MAXPAYNE :smiley:
would put bomb throwing on other button, grenades n malotov, hehe

If it won’t allow you that, then it will mean my FL is full (highly possible since it’s been a while since I deleted some1 and blizz FL is still limited at the ridiculous 200). No worries though, I’ll find some1 to delete.

Well I’m still at work, but I may be home after 3-4 hours maybe.

You can have hero specific quick cast setting for each skill, but you can’t have hero-specific hotkey profiles. If you have different key layout for a hero, you’ll just have to switch the profile manually (my E profile is still called “genji” XD).

and u can switch between profiles AFTER the game starts?

my only concern is about ranked play, in ranked play, ur never 100% sure tht u will play a particular hero, u need to adapt, thts why i ask, after the game starts, n the heroes spawn, still u can change it?

or not, i mean the PROFILE , for hotkey setting,

and abt deleting frends,

i have found a habit ,

everytime im waiting for SL matches to b found, n its searching,

i open my OFFLINE frends list, n scroll
anyone i see whose NOT online for past 3 month or more = delete, unless i can recall the nickname and remembr tht i had fun playing him/her , which rarely happens

You can change anything anytime you want. Hotkey tab is always available. I don’t suggest doing it in the middle of a fight though.

Great, if u come on after 3 or 4 hours, im sure we can hav a couple of games,

just may b if im not reponding = im gone for dinner, which would take half hour only i guess

hope to see u in nexus today :smiley: