When will the Devs fix this BS

This is becoming a joke now, I’m getting games where right from the start 1 player runs out and dies, then stands there afk and runs out and dies 2mins later once they decide to do something… then another player swears at everyone and dc’s then a 3rd stands at hall and afk’s…. report for all 3 and nothing happens

This is utter BS that they do nothing to remove these players from the game, and for 3 players ruining it for the other 2 my mmr gets hit and so it matches me with lower skilled players who then do more daft things and I’m forever stuck in matches with quitters or feeders all because the devs do NOTHING to punish this behaviour, but dare to swear and they will ban you faster then you can say WTF.

Stop allowing players who afk or feed to ruin it for others. if they want to act like this then match them in grps so they all removed from games where people want to try and play the game

it cant be fixed it is in the whole world mainly in moba look at lol and dota and compare it with hots man we are in heaven compare to these 2 games

1 Like

I noticed in the early morning like now there are many people who cant seem to play the game and don’t know basic game mechanics

1 Like

Perhaps they are new players that never played moba games you have to take that into consideration.

You must be high or something. HotS player population on average has very very low knowledge base not only in their own game, but mobas in general.

The average DotA player is 10x smarter and more knowledgeable than your average HotS player. Also DotA players don’t feed and don’t afk.

There’s a reason DotA still gets an easy 500k players a day and this game has like 10k players lol.

1 Like

yes there is and its cuz it got released 1st before hots and 2nd there is no thing such as people who play this game are smarter then people who play this other game cuz as you know my boy there are ranks if your rank is low weather its in hots lol or dota you will play with idiots but if its high you will play with people who know how to play make seance right?