Where is the patch for europe

noone says anything noone explains anything
how much we have to wait

5 Likes

PTR is for testing. Not another region. It should go live globally. Is there an explaination why EU is getting the patch seemingly on thursday (since that is the new maintainance day)?

1 Like

The new season didnt start today? Is it off day or you can still play “old” season in ranked?

They announced the delay on the US forums.
From what a gathered from reddit theres a bug that crashes the game for all 10 players involved in a match.

1 Like

Honestly they should just close this forum if they dont even bother to use it to tell us EU specific news, didnt even bother to use CEST time aswell.

Im kinda salty about this…

8 Likes

Is anyone even using the PTR? I’m not playing heroes of the storm when it’s getting a total rework to the xp system. No point for me to play the classic version when it’s presumably changing every heroes strategy.

Actually, the whole game seems buggy and some players are concerned about some heroes. Expecting this to happen every big patch day where something big is reworked and changes the gameplay for every hero. So we’ll just have to wait for a perfect experience.

And that’s why I moved to the NA forums. Honestly, Blizzard themselves should just merge the forums as:

1. They can’t be bothered to check/post on the EU ones.
  2. It’d be easier when everything is discussed in the same place.
1 Like

and u should be salty like I am

So still over 11 and a half hours until we get what the US folks already have? And they can’t even be bothered to let us know? What a joke…

so to get this right… its the patch coming 17:00 (also in 5,5 houers or is it coming 05:00 (in 17,5 houers?) living in norway XD

The main reason i liked EU over US is for the sticky for free hero rotation but they stopped doing that… but yeh, guess its time to update the bookmark

Wait a second, 5pm pacific time? There is nowhere in Europe where that is still on the fourth. It will all be past midnight here.

Yeah ok…

2am Europe time, depending on where you live. Anyways patch seem to be applies the next morning