WTF i dont want play with russian player

i have some question

i dont want play with russian players

i leave dota2 for every bcs of this

and about 1 week i every game every time shuffle with russian player in my team

in not rus and i dont want player with russian player in my team

im not racist but i dont want lose all my game bcs of noob russians

stop this fuucking shuffle or i leave this game too

i hate this no true 10000 report and every time shuffle again with noobss russian

now just tell me how i can stop shuffle with russian players ?

if i not np i delete this game like dota2 for ever and try find some game without this shuffle in all games

i never win any game if russian in my team go and check my fuuucking profile

3 Likes

hELLO to admin

ban here?

1. You don’t want to play with “Russia players” then go play on US server.

2. Russian players are not the problem, your attitude is your problem.
    If you don’t get “russian noob” in your team, then you will get “western noob” into it, so basically, there is no difference.

Blockquote
hELLO to admin

ban here?

Why? Why someone should get ban for not wanting to play with Russian players?
I speak Russian, Japanese, Polish and English, and don’t speak French, German, Italian or Spanish.
So basically, I CAN’T communicate with half of the Europeans if they can’t/don’t want to speak English.
What is the reason to play “team-oriented game” with people who I can’t communicate with?

2nd thing:
Is saying “Russian noobs” offend anyone? Tell me there are no noobish players in Russia. There are, as well as in the west, so basically, he didn’t offend anyone by saying that.

2 Likes

To be honest I do not like Russian players too because of their negative attitude and non stop flaming,screaming in voice chat or talking only in their kirilica that u cannot understand anything. I heard from lot of people that they would like to play in seperate server from russians but still in EU…

5 Likes

me too

last day in fight some enemy hero follow me i run and going close to my team 2 russian players… ( they just see and die inside his face and they never aggro on enemy… never … ) just try kill creep in line 1 healer 1 tank ! and enemy kill me
i ask why u r not help me ! they speak with Russian language

i never win any game if they r in my team

never

1 Like

Dude,think for a second this server is playground,all kids from Europe come here to play toghether,all good just he is smart and he is not “rasist”,he just dont want to play with Russians!!??!!?? If "I dont want to be matched with NOOBS" that is other story,but no…

This is a game all should enjoy and have fun.So if you have some problem with anger you must know how to filter .Not his fault couse his brain is programmed to think on that way,he is young and I hope he will learn one day.

He isn`t , just Russians.Like on America server where “native” americans hate on South Americans.

You know many languages,your choice is that you want to adapt on environment not environment on you,kind a our nature is like that.

I can`t even imagine him to play football with 10 more players in team…

Actualy I’m not so sure if they come here to “play together”.
I think they are often here to have some fun as “keyboard butchers”.

This is a game all should enjoy and have fun.

Football, volleyball or basketball are for fun as well, but you know, people are different - intellectually, physically etc.
For most of “normal people” “good football match” is when they kick themselves on ankles, but when you, for example, play in amateur football league you would feel tired of playing with people who you can’t cooperate.
You don’t feel any fun from brainless games.
So basically different skill level means different feelings of joy or fun.

You know many languages,your choice is that you want to adapt on environment not environment on you,kind a our nature is like that.

That is why I said to play on US. There You will have mostly english/spanish users.

I can`t even imagine him to play football with 10 more players in team…

To tell the truth I can’t even imagine 80% of internet “multiplayer” gamers to play the normal cooperative game in real-world :slight_smile:
I guess even sailing in a 2-seat kayak would be too much for them :sunglasses:

I`ll say,good footbal match can be good if game is hard with a lot of chances and with a lot of goals.What you think when Germans beated Brazil 7:0 , for sure they said,damn they cracked us gg,without any flaming .Also in amateur league,I played in “Bronzeofbronze” league and I can say players play bcause they just love game.

If you play everyday you can meet a lot of trolls,noobs…so you can`t do nothing about,give your max and maybe you can change something.Can even win game with 3 AI in team,not allways for sure but can.
For learning needs time

This is a smart idea for you OP. Assuming you are from Europe. When there’s morning in Eu, big part of Russia is already awake, so the swarm of them come into game and fill matches and say bad things in russian language which are fortunately many don’t understand. Once Japan goes to sleep, part of Russia goes to sleep too and when UK is awake, most russian players are from Moscow and other cities closer to Eu - at least roughly speaking.
I think I meet more Eu players when there’s an evening or afternoon in France.
So - choose playtime when russians are most likely offline. This will partly help, but it’s better than nothing.

1 Like

Totally agree with the poster. Russia is not a member of the EU yet too many russians on EU server who refuse to speak english. Yes they can speak english if you trigger them enough! But they just refuse to! I’ve moved to the US server because of… yes… noob russians. They cant play, cant communicate, dont know team play, nor do they understand the objectives. Get those russians their own server and stop putting them on EU servers!

1 Like