You asked for Feedback

You said at Blizzcon you wanted feedback so here it is. Mastery rings at 5k gold each is way to high for someone that has been playing and using gold to buy mounts and chest over the last 4 years. Seriously look at my account, no way i could get mastery rings for all that. Next item is portraits in the loadout options. I like to use and maybe others as well a different portrait for each hero.

I would also like to see a range increase for some heroes like Tychus Raynor and Sylvanas to match others like Li-Ming Hanzo and Junkrat. Bring back the Tyrande owl build as well. I know you took it out due to no counter, but lets be realistic. We have no counter for Hanzo arrow flying across the map. A Li-Ming orb suddenly deleting you, or even a Sgt. Hammer BFG flying around. So that is my feedback for now anyway.

Thinking that Blizzard actually cares about anything other than money. They even stated somewhere before, that they actually don’t read these forums and are only active on reddit. Which makes sense, cause there, the braindead fanboys are kissing and sucking them off.

That is not true…they read and here…
Then why my topics are locked?! :grinning:

I did already say enough feedback to them…not need to repeat again.

Weak people only complains.

1 Like

And Elitist people don’t help anyone overcome them :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

Because there is no way to help someone if he don’t even read talents and skills or traits of heroes.

Two advices:

1. Check your minimap - Hammer’s Big Gun can be seen there.
  2. Learn to draft and use correctly your heroes skills - a lot of heroes have spell armor, and Li Ming’s orb will not his you hard.
2 Likes

Thank you for actually putting the effort to give me a good advice not many people would because Elitists they love putting people down but you are different and thank you :grin::+1:.