Your advice on how to get out of bronze is invalid, and the matchmaking sucks

So this is second season I’m in plat, last time I was in 3 now my highest was 2, played like 100 games and all, finnishing in 4 np.

I made new acc and got to silver 5 after 2 wins and a loss, now I’m in Bronze 2, and I can’t win a game. My teammates are popping like popcorn and have no clue what to do. I do all the notparadoxy stuff, watch the xp do what I’m supposed to, nothing helps.

2 Likes

I can help you with that. Do you have time tonight? We can watch any of replays and I can tell how to improve yourself plus generally analyze the replay

2 Likes

I have a friend who created 10 accounts and went through the rated matches. He got all from Plat to Bronce. And if you end up in Bronce or Silver, my advice is to make a new account till you get in the upper levels. 70% of the rating is relying on who you play with.

3 Likes

You mean placement games? Nowdays I think you can place at best silver from placements

this is when noob stompers comes in handy
just play nova/butcher/twinB if you end up in bronze

2 Likes

Ironicly these heroes work or just spam kael thas every game in bronze people still do not know how to counter him so easy ticket to silver.

1 Like

If it is like you write then this is exact place you should be in ranking.
If you can’t climb out from bronze, then it means You never deserved to play in plat.
With platinum game skills you should have 70% of win ratio at least - I’m lower then plat and I have 80-85% winratio in bronze level so don’t tell me You can’t win few matches :sunglasses:

5 Likes

evilmushroom, I got tired of playing what the team wants and just take Sonya, you can kill like 2-3 ppl alone with her so I won 3 games in a row.

1 Like

I guess you are not interested in learning from replay?

Learning what? That my teammates suck? No, I already know that part. You are aware I have 3 accs? This is just a new one that is in bronze. Only time I felt really inadequate was in a team filled with masters and one gm.

PS I just had a game where I was top xp, siege and hero (the acc that is in plat) and my Garrosh and Artanis had 16 deaths (8 each). This game is only 1/5th of your contribution. There is nothing you can do about it if blizz decides you gonna lose. I watch notparadox useless Bronze-Masters videos and he shows how he plays in silver with 3 streamers in his team. Its a joke really, and its only blizz matchmaking that is to blame. EDIT: just to add, I also lost the game before that, when the dude in my team decided to go take a poop (honestly blizzard, with this censorship) as the game started. We trailed 2 levels whole game long (whole 12 mins of it)

PS The Uther gave the solution to all the new players that are trying to get out of bronze. Play stomp heroes, Qhira is excellent along with the others previously mentioned.

1 Like

No, to learn to get better. You wouldnt blame matchmaking if you learn to be better in game, trust me. All of those excuses would disappear.

I dont understand why everyone who are stuck at bad ranks and come whine to forums, refuse to learn the game better.

That is same than me writing to some soccer club that it is impossible to score, I cant even kick the ball. Then they would send a coach to teach me and I say naaa maaan its not me, its the air and grass etcetc why I fail to kick the ball. Comletely silly mindset to have.

1 Like

It’s league of legends mentality because in league you can solo carry games in here it’s just not possible if your team feeds the enemy and sucks.

1 Like

I believe you missed the whole idea. I never said that his team mates are good at bronze nor do I think. I believe anyone’s team mates in bronze are, well bronze.

Now you can think the games in a big picture. If your team mates in bronze are playing like bronze, think what the enemy will be?

Games in bronze are bronze skilled. In other words everyone in entire game is bad. People whine and cry that they cant climb up because of team mates without realizing that yes, the team mates suck, but also enemy sucks and the whiner too. This the fundamental reason I am right - only way to get out of bad ranks is to improve yourself.

I dont understand how hard this can be tl understand, weird.

4 Likes

I’ll also open the physological aspect of this for you guys.

In low rank games as stated before everyone is low skilled. There are always one person and four team mates plus enemy team in each game. One person always thinks that his team mates suck. If you ask individually the other 4 persons from that team they say the samw. As conclusion everyone in game are bad looking at opinions.

Why this happens? It is natural for people in this environment to be more critical for team mates than enemy team or the player itself. In other words the one who evaluate his own team mates are looking subjectivly the game putting his own performance to higher level than others. Therefore he dont understand how bad he plays but also sees how bad others play.

I have bewn trying to explain to low ranked guys that it is not their team mates fault they are hardstuck at bad ranks, it is only because of themselves.

The golden rule is that if you get better you will rank up.

In bronze? Gimme a break :slight_smile:
In Bronze You can easly make triple kill by using the Tank or easly kill DPS by using healer. So stop writing that magical frase about “no team play”.

2 Likes

Panda, I think you are missing the point. I have 2 accs already in Platinum (one relatively fresh since I only played few seasons on it) and I made another one since I was bored and it got to bronze and then I lost 4 games in a row.

If matchmaking worked that should not happen. Do you know what happened when I got back to sc2 and got placed in bronze? I steamrolled the opponents with ease and got to plat relatively quickly. In hots, that is impossible. Thats why when people complain about getting stuck in bronze, take their complaints seriously. Maybe they are far better than the system tells them they are, the amount of completely clueless players even up in gold is staggering. So some win some lose in the mmr lottery, the system is flawed.

Whitebat, what inspired me to make the thread was yet another game of lanes left open, me going to the lane and just hearing the popping sound as my teammates proceed to wipe again and again in mid. There is nothing you can do…

well, best advice is still from Uther - play butcher/nova, farm them.

2 Likes

Zmaj I feel like you are neglecting all of my points. The enemy is very bad as well and if you play good enough you will never be down in bronze.

I actually started few months ago testing the matchmaking system myself. I made several new accounts and I also played with hardstuck silver/bronze accouts (friends) who let me use their account for this test. What are my test results?

Way over 10 accounts and EVERY bronze/silver account I had winrate of 80-100% when solo queing. And I am not saying that I am the best player in hots, there are better players than me and they would make even better test results.

As conclusion based on my own experiment, if you are good enough you can carry alone games in low ranks with great win rate. It truly is all about your own skillset and therefore I always say that people should focus on themselves, not how others play.

And when you said thanks to the best advice, ok, but you never even wanted my true advice to analyze your replay and you actually getting better in hots. I think this is the main reason ppl complain - they want easy results. When you are asked to work harder you just skip those opportunities

1 Like

Dude…idk if you’re trolling or not…

tldr

I am platinum player that made fresh acc and lost 4 games in a row in bronze which indicates mmr is faulty. Faulty in a way that some n00bs play like bronze level players but are placed way too high, and some good players get stuck in bronze. Thats all. Ty.

Why I say “your advice on how to get out of bronze is invalid” is inspired by the fact I also parroted the same things like “focus on xp gain” and stuff like that…while in fact that is wrong, you should play stomp heroes and farm kills. Let others argue about it and win as they throw.

It is a method I will try out as soon as I collect enough gold for few stomper heroes. Will report how it went once I’m done.

2 Likes

You say you lost 4 games in a row because of noobs. That is where I offered my help. You still didnt get it. It is not matchmaking systems fault you lost those 4 games

I just logged on that acc. Correction, it was 5 losses in a row. Its matchmaking fault because I have 2 accounts that are in plat, which means I should not be losing to bronze opponents 5 games in a row.

I’m at hero picks atm and I’m banning, so I guess this is a game I’m suppose to carry. I’ll update after the game what happened. Can’t wait to open up butcher and see if the idea of playing hero like that is best for bronze.

EDIT: well, that game didn’t happen, since someone left the hero picks. Next one wasn’t me banning, it was a loss, we had vikings in team as last pick along with twin blade varian and sylvanass (me). I’ll update next once I get butcher though. I will avoid playing Sonya on purpose until then.