»»—-The Rejects—-«« Gaming Community [18+]

»»—-The Rejects—-««

Are you 18+ and tired of joining those toxic communities with hierarchys and favourtism, are you looking for a community that feels like a home and to have people around you who you can just call friends? We are perfect for you!

We accept any 18+ person who is interested in games OR making friends, (You don’t have to be into games) we accept a variety of ages so please don’t be scared to join us if you’re a bit older!

Our main games are overwatch, apex legends and league of legends, but feel free to make any other suggestions!

We welcome anti-socials and people who are too scared to talk on mic, you are accepted here and we won’t judge you for it.

ALL REGIONS WELCOME

Discord code invite code: k4KNsRYeqg

Or add us on discord: MiawFeral#3681

Looking forward to meeting you ! -Bloom, Bunce and Feral

3 Likes

We’re at the start of making something wonderful for everybody ! Come and find out

Join us! I’m terrible at games but still feel very welcome and excited for this little community!

2 Likes

Sounds interesting,would love to be among the first people of the community

2 Likes

Amazing community with mature members,you guys should diff join it

2 Likes

Nitro and game giveaways in the future, we’re building up a nice little community here !

1 Like

Just tried to join and was instantly banned, no warning, no reason, no message.

Sounds like a really fun and exciting community.

Please avoid.

2 Likes

Sorry jonny! you don’t have the best reputation around the overwatch community, we’d rather avoid having you in our community.

Everyone else, feel free to join!

1 Like

new nitro competition, create a logo for the server ! ^^

1 Like

beep! still wanting new members, we have a wonderful community

I really want to join this community, but I think its illegal to :sob:

2 Likes

Rules are meant to be broken!