[18+] [EU] Looking for you <3

Hi fellow females and everyone else too :heart:

Welcome to Serenity Gaming! Girls are rare in SG and in Overwatch – just like in most games. When we talk in voice, we get called weird names and occasionally someone says they love us after we said hi… I’m looking for you to join for a girl only team to compete in a girls vs boys tournament in SG. SG is a fun, enjoyable and loving place where we have an active member base :heart:

The date/time is still TBD and it will be decided once we have enough girls to form a team and agree on the date together with everyone :blush: However everyone is welcome to come and enjoy competitive and casual games together or to apply for our teams :heart: Ps. We also play other games besides Overwatch :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’re interested and think SG could be a community for you to join for the tournament and more, please feel free to follow the links below. And if you have any questions please feel free to contact a member of our Admin staff or me :hugs:

Tyrdeath#1239
Jonnyandwot#1267
Jxckaroo#6913
K1NKYN1NJA#6120
simpukka_#2760

-discordapp.com/invite/serenitygamingeu
-serenitygaming.eu

4 Likes

we have cookies ya’ll

2 Likes

Its going to be a good group matches! looking for more girls to join the girls!

2 Likes

Hi again :heart: We have now ALMOST a team of girls but we still need a few more in order to have a full team (I’d love to for us to also have a few extra members to be able to swap around between matches too). Please join the discord and the team, I’ll promise to heal you :sob:

don’t fall for it, she’ll only heal herself :stuck_out_tongue:

Still looking for more recruits to take part in this tournament! come join!

When i suggest making a team of girls playing overwatch i get trashed at but you guys doing it is amazing keep it up we could be fun to play with/against ^^

I main as Moira, are you guys looking for a healer?