[18+] [EU] Serenity Gaming Discord Community

Any one interested in the new Archives event? looking for more members!

2 Likes

having to self isolate? Come join us and at least have some company :slight_smile:

1 Like

Discord not showing. im looking for good people cos you cant make friends anymore just by showing skills or talking in game. thats 2016.

2 Likes

hey wolf, i think i fixed the issue with the invite link, should be working now brother.

2 Likes

im just looking for better friends.

2 Likes

then come give us a shout :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since i’ve been banned from your discord server i have to do it here.

I’m sorry for my behaviour. You guys haven been so nice and tried to help me.

If anyone is looking for a community i can recommend them!

2 Likes

anyone looking for a Quarenteam? come to SG and make one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Overwatch is fun, so is SG

3 Likes

how dare you sir! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Open invite for games! come join!

1 Like

How does one join SG

2 Likes

all you need to do is follow the discord link in the post and then complete the application when you join the server

1 Like

Anyone excited for Echo? come join for fun times and games!

are Echo one tricks technically flex players?

1 Like

Nvm Echo is banned lol

2 Likes

SG is better than your average gaming community! Join now.

2 Likes

and you can take that to the bank :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone still looking for a group to play with during quarantine? Just remember, SG is for life, not just Corona.

2 Likes

This community has everything:

• Do you hate being frozen bei Mei? We have a lot of members that agree with you.
  • Are you a Mei main and want to get better? There are also members that can teach you
  • Are you curious about Valorant, and wonder if you can play a few matches with fellow members? You bet you can
  • Is quarantine getting to you, or do you just want more social interaction? This weekend every member can join a video chat with fellow members, drink, joke and draw stuff together.

We have members in their 20s, in their 40s, males, females, with kids, and without. Are you the social type, and want to get to know people, maybe even becoming friends? Or do you just want play games with others, keeping real and online life strictly separated? It’s up to you.

3 Likes