[18+] [EU] Serenity Gaming Discord Community

This is where I found the answer to does Bigfoot exist, join to find out more!

5 Likes

the answer may surprise you

4 Likes

Looking for more team mates to join our Overwatch teams!

3 Likes

dont forget our other games too :slight_smile: HoTS, Apex, Ark, Destiny 2 to mention a few

5 Likes

We are still looking for more members - join us now! :smiley:

6 Likes

random sentence that isn’t really going anywhere

3 Likes

If you wonder if this community is as good as it sounds, I can answer to that question with: yes.

4 Likes

Before I joined SG I had no chest hair. Now I look like Winston.

4 Likes

This sounds exactly like what I need in my life. I love overwatch but all of my friends (and I mean all of them) have dropped it due to boredom or just not enjoying themselves. I have been playing since beta and I feel I have come pretty far in this game being able to play any role for the most part. I love both comp and qp. Highest rating was 3100. Looking for a forever family. I am having a hard time applying to your discord for some reason

4 Likes

Thanks for joining Paperclipp, lets try and get some matches in!

3 Likes

we’ve got the good stuff

3 Likes

I came to SG bored and tired of Overwatch, because most of my friends had moved on to different games. Found a lot of new friends to play with here, and my passion for the game has been rekindled :smiley:

4 Likes

we’re glad to have you, mate

3 Likes

Nice community, always someone online to chat and play with

4 Likes

thanks for the support Kia :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been there for quite some time and can only recommend it. Full of nice and friendly people who play every kind of games.

4 Likes

The moderators here are the absolute best.

4 Likes

admins are better :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Great community made so many great friends and they’re all Super cool people, apart from K1nkyn1nja avoid him at all costs hes a poop head :skull:

4 Likes

Looking for more members to join our Overwatch roster, we can offer an active community with possible opportunity with established teams.

3 Likes