[18+] [EU] Serenity Gaming Discord Community

something something darkside! something something complete!

3 Likes

It was my 1 year anniversary in SG on Monday and I couldnā€™t imagine another community I would rather be a part of. The amount of time the admins put into this place is unreal. The people really make SG such an amazing community. For example Jonny and Tyr are always up for a chat. Jonny has the best dad jokes, Tyr is dainty and can help with anything analytical or technical. Iā€™m glad to be able to call so many people from the server friends and you can find so many different kind of people to play with Iā€™m sure thereā€™s like-minded people for everyone.

I feel like a lot of servers go through ups and downs just like SG but the difference is that the admins and mods in SG put a lot of time into the community in order to make it as welcoming, safe and active community as they can for the members. As a woman I donā€™t always feel welcoming or safe in communities if harassment is tolerated or members can get away with befriending all women of the server in all possible platforms - in SG there is no tolerance for harassment (neither from women or men) or ā€œgirl collectingā€ and that is one of the many reasons why I love SG.

If you are not a part of SG yet but you want to find a welcoming, friendly and active server, I warmly recommend joining the discord and applying :blush: Just join a channel or even message me if you want to play with someone, thereā€™s always someone to play with in SG :heart:

7 Likes

awwwwwwwww Sampukka_

3 Likes

im only seeing 2 names there Sim! cookie privileges revoked hehe

2 Likes

Normaly how long after the application can you find someone to play with? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

depending on the time of day pretty much immediately mate :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Before I joined Serenity Gaming I was a nobody! Today I have money, cars and ladies! Thanks SG!

Yours truly, Dan Bilzerian

5 Likes

all for the low low price of your soul

3 Likes

Before I joined SG I usually only had gold healing as Moira. Now I have 5 gold medals every match as Moira! Thanks SG!

3 Likes

Open invite for player to join our teams for scims!

2 Likes

all doggo pics are accepted

2 Likes

I would just like to say ā€œBoopā€

3 Likes

boop right back atcha

2 Likes

Shouldnā€™t really be booping messages telling people how awesome SG is to be fair.

2 Likes

we are a friendly bunch honest

2 Likes

Ive been through a lot of ups and downs in my persobal life and even left the server at one point but i came back and it was like i hadnt left, very friendly active server thats welcoming to all. Thoroughly reccomend

4 Likes

Boop!
Best server family evar

4 Likes

and if you have love for sombra you are more than welcome to hang with us lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m an 36 year old guy with his fair share of server drama. Iā€™ve been here over a year now, because it is a stable, mature and relaxed community. Please, only join if you recognize and can contribute to these traits. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

cheers Jad, weā€™re glad to have ya

2 Likes