[18+] [EU] Serenity Gaming Discord Community

Been in the community for 3-4 weeks now. People in there do their best and nothing’s ever perfect but those guys are genuinely great. I’ve read all of this. And to be fair, all that drama to me is nonsense. It’s online, no one has to stick around. All I can say is I’ve been welcomed, felt at home, and I am super happy with all the people I am meeting in there. All of them. I can only show gratitude for the patience and care people show in there. I never felt uncomfy because of any drama cause the owner deals with it before I even see it.

Cheers people, GGs and have fun! Is all that matters and if you come to SG, be prepared for pugs and scrims and strats and loads of talented people to play with :smiley:

4 Likes

We have loads of events coming up over October, Scrims, PUGs and other games like Destiny 2, Ark PVP (We currently have an influx of new people) come join to be involded :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea agreed, there is a lot of good people in SG I made all my friends there. But the admins need a bit of self improvement. The drama is not about you. I personally got threatened by an admin, and yes you might be comfy and safe, but I was not feeling safe at that time. FYI Never gotten an apology after that was “sorted”. But hey what can you do, you win some and then you lose some.

2 Likes

I am a ‘mature’ member (read older than average) member of the community. I am having a good time here.

• Discord quizzes
  • Prizes
  • Overwatch for QP and Comp have players around
  • I went from Silver to higher Gold and feel coaching and support will get me further; but even as a ‘bad tier’ I always have fun

I’ve always found the moderation team easy going and willing to explain anything.

I donate to the server. It’s worth it.

2 Likes

Thank you for your post, please accept our apologies for the issues you suffered. We wish you all the best with your new community and we will reflect upon your comments accordingly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been in SG for 18 months. The difference between SG And other public gaming servers I am in is that this one is a genuine community that is always looking to improve. I’ve made some great friends that I’ve been playing with for a long time, as well as many new ones. The admins make a real effort to keep everyone happy and implement positive improvements. A great sever if you are looking to make friends and have some fun.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, it means a lot!

2 Likes

not to brag or anything but im a bit of a bad boy, my bed time is at 7pm but i stay up until 8 sometimes!

2 Likes

Good morning cupcakes! Have a nice day!

2 Likes

you too buddy, you too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking for players for the upcoming event!

1 Like

halloween hurry up!!!

1 Like

PUGS on Friday, come sign up and join <3

2 Likes

friday you say, why that’s today!

1 Like

Been a member for a year now and still playing, loads of fun together :smiley:

2 Likes

New Halloween event! woop!

2 Likes

Be aware when joining this community you can be loyal, abide by rules be and the most friendliest person around. You can make friends, and even start a team with them. But if one person in that team get’s kicked and you still associate with them then you will also be removed from the server. It happened to over 10 players in a team I was part of. Drama is a fundamental core of Serenity Gaming, in no way do they respect players as gamers. Not in the true sense anyway. Instead admin sit and incite hatred when not needed to friendly members of this so called community.

It bothers them that members may play with ex members, so much they need to spy on those members after an extended period of having no communications. Keep this in mind when joining SG, u will be invited with love and open arms. 6+ months down the line u may start to notice things get rocky. We are now the 4th community to bridge away from SG because of this.

Admin’s recent statement:
Players were removed from the discord due a conflict of interest (same reason as xxxxx) he’s currenlty an admin for another rival discord, (from what jonny has told me) He’s more then welcome to return at a furture date when he’s not afliated with a rival discord

Please excuse his spelling mistakes. I hope Admin, will find peace when I tell him we are no rival for SG. Arcadian is an OW gamers hangout full of pleasant and delightful people who get on and play games. Because that is all it’s really about 4 us, good company and gaming…

2 Likes

Thanks mate :slight_smile: i miss you Impetro

1 Like

I miss u too Jonny…

1 Like

New Junkensteins revenge tournament has started!

1 Like