[18+] [EU] Serenity Gaming Discord Community

Good morning, just wanted to put out there that SG is, in my humble opinion, one of the better communities out there. The fact that its been around for 18 months, is already an achievement, since most communities I know of are disbanded by then, because people are leaving. Furthermore, its one of those places I feel like there is a nice vibe going on, but thats personal.
And, its a place where even the elderly (I’m 36) in gaming can feel at home, since there is a nice mix of age across the server.

3 Likes

I agree. Speaking with 25 years of gaming and clan experience, I think SG is one of the highest quality clans I have been with.

2 Likes

thanks guys your comments are appreciated!

1 Like

we hate you all equally

1 Like

New Overwatch team is forming if anyone is looking for a team.

Hey there. your Discord link seems to be invalid. How do I go about joining? Thanks!

1 Like

Apologies! if you go to serenitygaming. eu the discord link is a the bottom or https:// discord.gg/ xqPgCyt

1 Like

Not good at this but Thanks for having me \o/ cute people here id recommend to join :grin:

1 Like

Dont worry it was perfect Shiro!

Open invite for some OW games!

also some team slots available

1 Like

New changes are coming!

currently running PUGS on PTR!

is double shield meta finally going to take a back seat? let’s hope so

1 Like

The PTR looks really good to be fair

Jeff told me he’ll give early access to Overwatch 2 for SG members. Also, stylosa told me Tracer is a tank.

1 Like

i can not confirm or deny this

stylosa told me tracer doesnt matter

1 Like

Best community on the blizzard forums!

1 Like

:thinking: *Cough, Cough sure… If u say so. Have a free boost, u need it :wink:

2 Likes