[18+][Discord] Hot Single E-Girls In Your Area. Click Here ;D

We are Asylum 669 Server Boost Level 3 :gem:

Checkout our official website https://www.asylum669.com

COMMUNITY OVERWATCH FRIENDSHIP E GIRLS FURRY NSFW CUSTOM EMOJIS?

There should only be one thing that comes to mind when you hear those in succession… :ghost: :smiling_imp: :skull:

Hello, Greetings and Welcome to the Asylum 669 where all your gaming needs are supplemented and joys are fulfilled, in this 18+ Discord we hang, chill and get up to mischief as a fun, crazy coop of patients.

Like a phoenix we rise from the ashes! :fire:

Join us for an active gaming community where there will always be someone to play Overwatch with you. Do you play other games too? Bored and looking for a chat? Wanna watch movies with friends? Join any voice channel and a gorgeous e girl is guaranteed to join you!

Just don’t click the VSFW channel. Seriously. Don’t. :skull_and_crossbones: :alien:

Although before you apply you must match the below checklist first:

• 18+
  • Twisted sense of humour
  • Loves food, like REALLY loves food
  • Alottle of crazy
  • Extremely weird

If you ticked all of the above…

So, come on in, sign yourself up and get strapped in for a mental time :crazy_face:

Apply through discord.gg/asylum669

See you soon crazies :wink:

42 Likes

That is weird! What is your tag i can add you

5 Likes

I would totally recommend this community to anyone who actually is looking for a good quality community. As a introvert and a streamer (ttv/eplejuus btw) i’ve already found my place within the community within a few days. We have a blast playing comp, qp and Inhouse pugs togheter ! So if you are looking for a good community that will make your day better, this is it.

10 Likes

Best community ever! Very recommended for anyone who likes and has sense of humor!

10 Likes

+rep
Would recommend anyone who are looking for high quality gameplay with high quality people to join this one.

9 Likes

So far my experience with the server has been an old fashioned sense of community where fun > skill…people of all rankings play and talk together.

All I can say is, give it a try…worst case scenario you’ll go your own way after a bit. :slight_smile:

PS: There is a lewd channel on the discord omnomnom

9 Likes

Fun community, great people and batsh*t crazy… so 100% my thing!

(I was not paid to post this here btw, no worries, 100% genuine, honestly)

So yeah, awesome people, get yourself in the server, that’s where you want to be. (trust me, I’m an engineer)

11 Likes

Yeah this is pretty alright, not gonna lie. The admins are lowkey weird af, but it makes for a fun time

10 Likes

A great community full of friendly, quality people. Instantly feel welcome, would recommend to anyone :smile:

10 Likes

weird people. would recommend.

10 Likes

Been searching for a community for a long time and i came across this! I do not have anything else than positive words for both the community and the admins ! One of the admin works soo hard to get bots and everything working to keep everyone happy, and he has a great sense of humour. The recruiter gave me the best first impression as i joined for the interview. She made me feel welcome right away. I hope to see you all there soon !

10 Likes

Leet people!! , amazing community
Lovely admin (btw she is girl)
Best overwatch experience everrrrr

10 Likes

This community is a disgustingly beautiful place. You will find very crazy but friendly people there. Also we have very supportive members. After being part of many communities before where i didn’t really feel like home we decided to create our own place where we can be ourselves, doing what we like most. And it became a lovely place. Best thing to mention are our regular PUGs, you don’t wanna miss the fun.

10 Likes

This place is a blast. Never had that much fun anytime or anywhere before. Nice and organized server, cool people, lovely admins and mods. Recommend 100%.

11 Likes

Great community server, really out there as one of its kind. Mods are great and the server runner (Melbie) is the best you can literally get no-one is better! I felt welcome from the moment I joined and felt accepted into the community. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a place to chat, play and be themselves!

10 Likes

Well at first i was a bit hesitant after seeing all the insanely positive reviews. Didn’t believe it could be as good as everyone is claiming but now i do. This community is legit and is one of a kind! Best gaming community i have joined

12 Likes

Forced moaning in comp…10/10, would moan again.

12 Likes

Thanks to everyone that took time to post something lovely here :blush:

You guys make this community and without your continuous support it wouldn’t have been possible! Love you all to the moon and back :blue_heart:

Now lets get this party started!!! :dancer:

11 Likes

Lovely group of people, ABSOLUTELY NOT strange and TOTALLY NOT pushy but it’s mint :wink:

12 Likes

I joined yesterday and I already feel like like home! I highly suggest joining if u are feeling like making new friends

11 Likes