[18+][Discord] Hot Single E-Girls In Your Area. Click Here ;D

This is honestly the best community I’ve ever been a part of. As a girl, I felt like I would never find a community that I was fully comfortable in but then I found this one. Everyone here is so welcoming and friendly and it finally feels like I’ve found somewhere I fit in.
If you haven’t already joined, you definitely should, you won’t regret it!

8 Likes

Alright, after watching (well, furthermore participating in) this spectacle for quite a few months now here are my thoughts:

Gaming

As a mediocre at best Overwatch player it’s stunning how you can always find somebody laid-back to play with in all the different skill ratings floating around, it’s very refreshing not being limited by tight “anti-boosting” restrictions or getting gazed at for pushing the rules every now and then. Events are currently in an experimental state, get-togethers aren’t always strict classic 6v6 comp-mentality beatings but also includes testing workshop madness. Delightful. Haven’t stumbled upon a single heated discussion yet involving bashing “low-SR” individuals, a very positive observation for a gaming community.

Social

Now this is where it’s at, interacting with members. Boy, oh boy, where to begin. A thick layer of memes, teasing, provoking, joking and ridiculing (in a silly way) surrounds this realm but equally as much kindness, compassion and unity is to be found. A melting pot of friendship (kudos to anybody getting this reference). You can dive in, regardless of age, gender and ethnicity and just let your soul float around engaging in all sorts of conversations - ranging from food to your favorite cough intercourse position :wink: We don’t judge, we don’t condemn, we’re here to have a splendid time together escaping from daily life routines. Introverts and extroverts alike fit here, nobody’s left behind. A rare trait for what is primarily a gaming community.

Administration

Every online realm requires some sort of leadership to keep it all together, no exception here as well. What is noteworthy though is the flat “hierarchy” and the little need to intervene as things more or less run themselves due to people just being decent human beings :slight_smile: Mods personalities range from super weird to, well, super weird in all directions. There’s very few no-no’s you may get slightly slapped on the bottom for but overall the ban hammer doesn’t sit loose here unless you go completely berserk. Involvement and activity is expected though, so don’t expect to join and just lurk around in the shadows, Cerberus might come after you quickly and gently show you the escape route :wink:

In conclusion

Fancy an escape from dreadful reality and dive into relaxed games, sh*tposts and overall a new experience? Well then, stay a while and listen!

Disclaimer: written by a - by the time of this publication - moderator so post may appear biased to some folks :wink:

PS: got immediately reprimanded by our one and only fearless leader for not giving her the attention she deserves in this post :cry: So let me rectify my mistake as the humble and minuscule servant I am. The queen of this realm is unchallenged in every way, we’re grateful towards being blessed by her presence day by day and you shall experience the glory yourself by joining our circle of worshipers!

9 Likes

Hi
Still looking for more members or are the ranks closed?

6 Likes

Be our guest, drop by :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We always have room for more!! :wink:

Because bigger is better and better is bigger :smiling_imp:

You can join the discord link in the description or add me on HitLikeAGirl#2705 for any inquiries :blue_heart:

6 Likes

this a great community sound people, everyone is respectful and yeah great people over all

7 Likes

It’s been about 3 weeks but it feels like I’ve been here for a much longer time. It’s quite a fun and friendly server! My hamster loves it! :hamster: There’s a lot of funny and nice people!

8 Likes

The community has been growing and everyone is really friendly and accepting. It’s rare that I see a small community server where everyone just kind of clicks and the mods are passionate and involved. It wasn’t long before I really felt at home and had some good laughs. Come join this blossoming community!!

5 Likes

I am here to promote this community out of my own free will. All my opinions are 100% my own and not forced. I love it so much… the Admins are the best in the world and they BLESS us with their … blessings. I do recommend to bring protection, because you might get pregnant.

Also free Eplejus for everyone if you bring a straw.

– END OF MESSAGE –

5 Likes

Yes, we all shall join and be obedient… I mean, free spirits.

4 Likes

Stahp making me sound so evil!! :innocent:

This community is a wonderful, peaceful, loving and innocent place. Its built on trust, friendship and rainbows. Don’t be scared :hugs:

Come to the Dark Side… We got pizza :pizza:

2 Likes

A very nice comunity. A bunch of Goofys thats doing Goofy stuffs. I like it :wink:

4 Likes

I ditched my irl family for these people because they have so much love (and pizza) xoxo

4 Likes

Our community is just getting bigger and better by the day ! Soo many great personalities already in and more to come ! All i can say after time spent and becoming a big part of this, it is totally worth it. If you are looking for a place you can be yourself and enjoy the company of others. Then this is the place for you! c: Hope to see more of you in here soon ! <3

4 Likes

Imagine having to continuously comment on your own post to boop it up :wink:

3 Likes

Imagine someone from another community helping you ;p

4 Likes

Imagine not being in this community, that’s your reality right now. It sucks doesn’t it?
Well it’s pretty much the same here, but we do have movie nights.

2 Likes

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

2 Likes

Funny, active and accepting community.
They only made me cry once so far.

4 Likes

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

1 Like