2 hour suspension not my fault - fix the servers!

I just received a 2 hour suspension and lost 50 sr the first game of ranked I tried to play today. I’ve ran blizzard’s diagnostics every time this happened and with the amount of times this has happened to me and the amount of sr I’ve lost due to such a dumb issue, I could easily be rank 1 on ps4.

Stop telling us to run diagnostics that don’t actually do anything and just address the issue at hand - this is a blizzard issue, not a user issue.

3 Likes

+1
The servers have been horrible the past few days. Also got DCd and lost 50 SR for no reason.

2 Likes

got DC’ed yesterday -> 8hr comp ban with server at fault :-/

1 Like

I just got dropped from ANOTHER game and now I’m on an 8 hour ban too. I was lagging a good bit in most of my games today but thought I was safe, this is an absolute joke and its insane that blizzard haven’t fixed it by now

3 Likes

Yep same here. Got random dc at the start of the game and because I had one yesterday now its half an hour ban -50SR and including yesterdays -50SR plus the game was almost won. -125SR at least for servers issues. HAVENT been fixed in 3 years - probably never will be. Its sad for such a big developer not to address this issue.