21+ [EU] Looking to recruit for our team

So, we already have a handful of player in our group but looking to expand it in order to always have enough ppl to play as a full team. What we are looking for is to build a group of people who can play comp and actually want to get better. We don’t want to recruit some grand master smurf and get hard carried. We want to build a team around knowledge, understanding of the game, and improvement -as a team-.

We arent looking for gods with crazy aim. We arent looking for one trick ragers. If you tend to find yourself playing solo queue, wondering why you arent climbing or wishing you could play with people who knew how to play the game on a macro level, then you are probably a good fit. We want to focus on knowing when to switch your hero, diverse hero pools, reviewing replays to figure out what went wrong, working on synergy, etc.

English is and will be the primary language. We dont want ragers, or close minded people. We want people who are open to -constructive- criticism, team building, and working on our problems as a team. If interested please add me (Athena#2100)

Please be 21+ as we want to build a more mature group.

1 Like

crazy aim? i was called a hacker for my aim cant understand whats a crazy aim?.